[Q] Bugless MIUI for Micromax A-210

Search This thread

MayurDubey

Oct 13, 2012
I have used MiUI for my canvas 4, but its having biggest bug of network issue.
en miui com/thread-9013-1-1.html

is any other develepment in progress for MIUI port for Canvas-4 ?

akhil3311

Apr 1, 2014
Delhi/NCR
I have used MiUI for my canvas 4, but its having biggest bug of network issue.
en miui com/thread-9013-1-1.html

is any other develepment in progress for MIUI port for Canvas-4 ?

Hi,

I am using this ROM and don't find any bug or network issues...I am not sure about your problem but it might be because of weak 3G signals..Try switching your 3g OFF when you are in closed areas like home or Office...go to settings->Mobile Networks->Enable 3G to switch on and off your 3g N/W

Once again I am using it without any issues and I just love this ROM...

Reactions: 007jigar

007jigar

Nov 25, 2013
Hi,

I am using this ROM and don't find any bug or network issues...I am not sure about your problem but it might be because of weak 3G signals..Try switching your 3g OFF when you are in closed areas like home or Office...go to settings->Mobile Networks->Enable 3G to switch on and off your 3g N/W

can you please share download link of latest MIUI version for canvas 4 a210? (sorry for my bad English)

007jigar

Nov 25, 2013
Hi,

i was installed new MIUI VERSION 4.5.28...but in new version..there are one problem.. front cam is showing only 3MP ? and viper for android not working in this rom!!!:crying:

akhil3311

Apr 1, 2014
Delhi/NCR
i was installed new MIUI VERSION 4.5.28...but in new version..there are one problem.. front cam is showing only 3MP ? and viper for android not working in this rom!!!:crying:

I have removed MIUI camera and Gallery,I use Lenovo Super Cam with this ROM. I also use Viper4Android in this ROM, works fine for me....Download latest ViPER4Android_FX_v2330.zip from here http://vipersaudio.com/blog/?page_id=48 .... extract the zip file....you will find 2 apk in the zip file, one of the two will work with MIUI ROM(dont remember exactly which one)

007jigar

Nov 25, 2013
Thanks akhil3311.. can you please share the Lenovo Super Cam download link...and how to install Lenovo Super Cam? i will again try to install viper for android.
Thanks for your help.

akhil3311

Apr 1, 2014
Delhi/NCR
Thanks akhil3311.. can you please share the Lenovo Super Cam download link...and how to install Lenovo Super Cam? i will again try to install viper for android.
Thanks for your help.

here is link for Lenovo Cam http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2706350 you can install it as normal apk..or as sytem app...to install it as system app

1) install esexplorer or any other root explorer....enable root from tools in esexplorer... copy and paste the apk in \system\apps folder ...and install it from there ...reboot
2) To remove existing camera and gallery delete camera.apk and miuigallery.apk from /system/apps folder.

Top Liked Posts