Post Reply

[Q] Bugless MIUI for Micromax A-210

OP MayurDubey

26th May 2014, 10:53 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
I have used MiUI for my canvas 4, but its having biggest bug of network issue.
en miui com/thread-9013-1-1.html

is any other develepment in progress for MIUI port for Canvas-4 ?
27th May 2014, 05:46 AM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Flag Delhi/NCR
Thanks Meter: 20
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MayurDubey

I have used MiUI for my canvas 4, but its having biggest bug of network issue.
en miui com/thread-9013-1-1.html

is any other develepment in progress for MIUI port for Canvas-4 ?

Hi,

I am using this ROM and don't find any bug or network issues...I am not sure about your problem but it might be because of weak 3G signals..Try switching your 3g OFF when you are in closed areas like home or Office...go to settings->Mobile Networks->Enable 3G to switch on and off your 3g N/W

Once again I am using it without any issues and I just love this ROM...
The Following User Says Thank You to akhil3311 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2014, 05:57 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
122 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhil3311

Hi,

I am using this ROM and don't find any bug or network issues...I am not sure about your problem but it might be because of weak 3G signals..Try switching your 3g OFF when you are in closed areas like home or Office...go to settings->Mobile Networks->Enable 3G to switch on and off your 3g N/W

Once again I am using it without any issues and I just love this ROM...

can you please share download link of latest MIUI version for canvas 4 a210? (sorry for my bad English)
28th May 2014, 07:02 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Flag Delhi/NCR
Thanks Meter: 20
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007jigar

can you please share download link of latest MIUI version for canvas 4 a210? (sorry for my bad English)

Here is the link http://forum.xda-developers.com/canv...-cink-t2525339 and your english looks fine to me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akhil3311 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2014, 07:35 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
122 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhil3311

Here is the link http://forum.xda-developers.com/canv...-cink-t2525339 and your english looks fine to me

Thanks Bro..
The Following User Says Thank You to 007jigar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st June 2014, 05:50 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
122 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhil3311

Hi,

I am using this ROM and don't find any bug or network issues...I am not sure about your problem but it might be because of weak 3G signals..Try switching your 3g OFF when you are in closed areas like home or Office...go to settings->Mobile Networks->Enable 3G to switch on and off your 3g N/W

Once again I am using it without any issues and I just love this ROM...

i was installed new MIUI VERSION 4.5.28...but in new version..there are one problem.. front cam is showing only 3MP ? and viper for android not working in this rom!!!
2nd June 2014, 03:53 AM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Flag Delhi/NCR
Thanks Meter: 20
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007jigar

i was installed new MIUI VERSION 4.5.28...but in new version..there are one problem.. front cam is showing only 3MP ? and viper for android not working in this rom!!!

I have removed MIUI camera and Gallery,I use Lenovo Super Cam with this ROM. I also use Viper4Android in this ROM, works fine for me....Download latest ViPER4Android_FX_v2330.zip from here http://vipersaudio.com/blog/?page_id=48 .... extract the zip file....you will find 2 apk in the zip file, one of the two will work with MIUI ROM(dont remember exactly which one)
The Following User Says Thank You to akhil3311 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd June 2014, 05:19 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
122 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Thanks akhil3311.. can you please share the Lenovo Super Cam download link...and how to install Lenovo Super Cam? i will again try to install viper for android.
Thanks for your help.
2nd June 2014, 05:39 AM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Flag Delhi/NCR
Thanks Meter: 20
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007jigar

Thanks akhil3311.. can you please share the Lenovo Super Cam download link...and how to install Lenovo Super Cam? i will again try to install viper for android.
Thanks for your help.

here is link for Lenovo Cam http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2706350 you can install it as normal apk..or as sytem app...to install it as system app

1) install esexplorer or any other root explorer....enable root from tools in esexplorer... copy and paste the apk in \system\apps folder ...and install it from there ...reboot
2) To remove existing camera and gallery delete camera.apk and miuigallery.apk from /system/apps folder.
The Following User Says Thank You to akhil3311 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd June 2014, 05:55 AM   |  #10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
122 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Thanks bro..for your help

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes