Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more

How to Unlock and Root a Nexus Device – XDA TV

It is official–Google has released the Nexus 6 and the Nexus 9. The Nexus family … more
Post Reply

[Q] Canvas 4 audio tweal

OP mumayank

13th May 2014, 05:04 AM   |  #1  
mumayank's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 19
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Donate to Me
More
It is clear from my 4 canvas series experiences that audio quality of micromax canvas series sucks big time. I've been doing a lot of tweaks to get the desired audio taste, but no good. Recently flashed a custom rom Revolution HD, telling you awesome audio. The best so far. Completely samsung experience. But then canvas 4 looks are addictive. Gives you a stock feeling which I love. So flashed back Pranjal's rom. Which obviously gave me back the sucking audio quality.

Beats audio, xloud, pureaudio all tried. Not satisfactory. Please help me out!
13th May 2014, 05:15 AM   |  #2  
mumayank's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 19
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Donate to Me
More
currently i've installed all kinds of equalizer but no good
13th May 2014, 11:22 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Flag MUMBAI
Thanks Meter: 15
 
120 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by mumayank

It is clear from my 4 canvas series experiences that audio quality of micromax canvas series sucks big time. I've been doing a lot of tweaks to get the desired audio taste, but no good. Recently flashed a custom rom Revolution HD, telling you awesome audio. The best so far. Completely samsung experience. But then canvas 4 looks are addictive. Gives you a stock feeling which I love. So flashed back Pranjal's rom. Which obviously gave me back the sucking audio quality.

Beats audio, xloud, pureaudio all tried. Not satisfactory. Please help me out!

Bro flash with speed rebirth custom rom..it will give the best audio quality
press thanks if i helped
13th May 2014, 03:01 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
105 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
You can put viper its also god ..

Sent from my A210 using XDA Free mobile app
13th May 2014, 03:32 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
ya viper is gr8 app for sound
Quote:
Originally Posted by pankajsidana

You can put viper its also god ..

Sent from my A210 using XDA Free mobile app

2nd June 2014, 07:03 AM   |  #6  
mumayank's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 19
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Donate to Me
More
Audio Nothing beats music quality of Revolution HD ROM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAP3093

Bro flash with speed rebirth custom rom..it will give the best audio quality
press thanks if i helped

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankajsidana

You can put viper its also god ..

Sent from my A210 using XDA Free mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxrocks.90

ya viper is gr8 app for sound


I've flashed speed rebirth and viper. It's been over 2 months and I still can't forget the sound quality of revolution HD man!! These 2 months I've been trying to search such music quality as of that ROM's like its my crush!! But none provides it. None. Please create a backup, flash Revolution HD ROM , listen to any one song just one time. I bet you'll crave for more! Man, but that ROM is having issues with wifi, etc. So I needed to flash new ROM on my device. Otherwise nothing beats Revolution HD's sound quality man. Nothing!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes