Backup+ Lets You Backup Your App Data on Android Lollipop

Even though Android 5.0 Lollipop hasn’t yet seen its official release, quite … more

TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more
Post Reply

canvas 4 screwed

OP magmapsycho

23rd June 2014, 11:42 AM   |  #1  
magmapsycho's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
i have installed blaze kernel from this website my phone is acting weird and i did not backup my phone can any one upload stock kernel of micromax canvas 4, another question if i install stock rom will the kernel revert back to stock
23rd June 2014, 12:25 PM   |  #2  
slogger001's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Patna/Bihar/India
Thanks Meter: 58
 
289 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Thumbs up yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by magmapsycho

i have installed blaze kernel from this website my phone is acting weird and i did not backup my phone can any one upload stock kernel of micromax canvas 4, another question if i install stock rom will the kernel revert back to stock

ya ur kernel will be of stock Rom if u flash stock firmware
The Following User Says Thank You to slogger001 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd June 2014, 12:32 PM   |  #3  
magmapsycho's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
thnks but....
Quote:
Originally Posted by slogger001

ya ur kernel will be of stock Rom if u flash stock firmware

i have another question if i wait till july as micromax will roll out kitkat and when that firmware hit will it have its own kernel and this blaze kernel will be replace by the stock kernel of the micromax kitkat rom
23rd June 2014, 03:08 PM   |  #4  
slogger001's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Patna/Bihar/India
Thanks Meter: 58
 
289 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by magmapsycho

i have another question if i wait till july as micromax will roll out kitkat and when that firmware hit will it have its own kernel and this blaze kernel will be replace by the stock kernel of the micromax kitkat rom

yes
The Following User Says Thank You to slogger001 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd June 2014, 03:23 PM   |  #5  
magmapsycho's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
thank
Quote:
Originally Posted by slogger001

yes

thanks a lot
24th June 2014, 04:34 AM   |  #6  
slogger001's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Patna/Bihar/India
Thanks Meter: 58
 
289 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
welcome ツ
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes