Forums Added for the Oppo R5, Oppo N3, and Xiaomi Redmi Note

Just yesterday, Oppo unveiled a pair of rather unique smartphones, the Oppo … more

How to Play Music From Android Wear – XDA TV

Yesterday, we showed you how to do some advanced things with your Moto 360 quite easily … more

Google Updates Play Games, Wallet, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, Google+, and Camera

While we haven’t really had much in the way of … more

Google Execs Talk to Ars About Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is right around the corner, and it’s expected to hit AOSP … more

my canvas 4 stuck at booting logo plz help

OP chejetikoti

1st June 2014, 02:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
Donate to Me
More
Dear friends,
My canvas 4 mobile is stuck at booting image. rezone I rooted it and it works good for 2 days later I installed 3D Chainefire. and run it goes to reboot and stuck at boot logo.
I removed battery and and power on again its stuck at boot logo, I did it fo r 2 time doest work any.
then I go to recover mode as our forum suggested me and wipe the data/restore program and try to update custom ram speed Rebirth but its come ABORTED and I try it for 2 times, doesn't works.
then I tried even to flash the ROM. with Sp flash tool and MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc, But my phone not recognizes at all.
please help me to find out solution.
1st June 2014, 05:01 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 40

122 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chejetikoti

Dear friends,
My canvas 4 mobile is stuck at booting image. rezone I rooted it and it works good for 2 days later I installed 3D Chainefire. and run it goes to reboot and stuck at boot logo.
I removed battery and and power on again its stuck at boot logo, I did it fo r 2 time doest work any.
then I go to recover mode as our forum suggested me and wipe the data/restore program and try to update custom ram speed Rebirth but its come ABORTED and I try it for 2 times, doesn't works.
then I tried even to flash the ROM. with Sp flash tool and MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc, But my phone not recognizes at all.

first full charge your phone,downlaod orignal stock rom, make you sure your mobile driver correctly installed in your pc,and then flash with sp flash tool. more for information try this procedure :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/canv...-tool-t2745892

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Quote:

Dear friends,

if you face connection problem with SP flash tools...then try this driver (install in your pc)
http://d-h.st/xkW
The Following User Says Thank You to 007jigar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st June 2014, 10:12 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag bangalore

20 posts
Donate to Me
More
thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007jigar

first full charge your phone,downlaod orignal stock rom, make you sure your mobile driver correctly installed in your pc,and then flash with sp flash tool. more for information try this procedure :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/canv...-tool-t2745892

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

if you face connection problem with SP flash tools...then try this driver (install in your pc)
http://d-h.st/xkW

thank you so much, now its working I tried with new driver, so its done
1st June 2014, 10:16 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag bangalore

20 posts
Donate to Me
More
Now I am facing new problem, with my WCDMA only mode,.. after flashing if I select WCDMA only mode network getting disconnected and showing Cross mork on indicater, previously I used WCDMA only mode on same mobile with same sim, I am using aircel Karnataka , and I am staying in Bangalore.. ANY Solutions for it,..
1st June 2014, 10:46 AM   |  #5  

122 posts
More
Quote:

Now I am facing new problem, with my WCDMA only mode,.. after flashing if I select WCDMA only mode network getting disconnected and showing Cross mork on indicater, previously I used WCDMA only mode on same mobile with same sim, I am using aircel Karnataka , and I am staying in Bangalore.. ANY Solutions for it,..

if you using stock rom...then take hard reset your phone...reinsert your sim.
1st June 2014, 11:59 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Flag bangalore

20 posts
Donate to Me
More
I did hard reset and removed and inserted sim again, but still I am facing same problem. every time when I do hard Reset My mobile IMEI Numbers are Going to INVALID... why?
1st June 2014, 12:12 PM   |  #7  

122 posts
More
ok so the main issue is the IMEI number....are you backup your IMEI number ? try this i think it's help you
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2380700
1st June 2014, 12:39 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Flag bangalore

20 posts
Donate to Me
More
yeh i am doing this always when do hard reset
Quote:

ok so the main issue is the IMEI number....are you backup your IMEI number ? try this i think it's help you
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2380700

I am doing this every time,, but after that only I am getting the WCDMA only not working problem, if I select network ball will crossed, no network for it, I checked the same sim in other mobile its working properly
1st June 2014, 12:50 PM   |  #9  

122 posts
More
IMEI number successfully installed or not? check the stock rom properly downloaded on your pc or not? again flash the stock rom...Actually i am alos NEWBIE..and i faced some soft-break problem in canvas...but the problem successfully solved with to flash the stock rom...so try it
1st June 2014, 01:34 PM   |  #10  
OP Junior Member
Flag bangalore

20 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

IMEI number successfully installed or not? check the stock rom properly downloaded on your pc or not? again flash the stock rom...Actually i am alos NEWBIE..and i faced some soft-break problem in canvas...but the problem successfully solved with to flash the stock rom...so try it

IMEI NUMBERS installing is successful I will try again to flash my phone again may ne it will work properly

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread