Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,967 Members 47,233 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[guide][tutorial] installing pure xperia z2

Tip us?
 
alok singh
Old
#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 131
Join Date: May 2013
U have to flash older version first and then update via ota to 4.1.5
 
akashyap007
Old
#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Aug 2014
My message app got unfortunately stop nd in walkman unfortunately stop occurs always but in working state...
nothing else gr8 work:good
 
ceasar47
Old
#13  
ceasar47's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 111
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Searching.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by akashyap007 View Post
My message app got unfortunately stop nd in walkman unfortunately stop occurs always but in working state...
nothing else gr8 work:good
Problem is in your flashing method.....
Follow the steps properly...mentioned in this tutorial.....
After flashing always clear cache
 
akashyap007
Old
#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceasar47 View Post
Problem is in your flashing method.....
Follow the steps properly...mentioned in this tutorial.....
After flashing always clear cache
it occurs. Message app unfortunately stop..i follow all steps but it again stops plz fix..
 
007jigar
Old
#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 105
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by akashyap007 View Post
it occurs. Message app unfortunately stop..i follow all steps but it again stops plz fix..
try latest version PureXperiaZ2 4.3.5...and first flash stock rom via SP Flash tool...and then follow the instruction to install latest Pure Xperia Z2
 
ceasar47
Old
#16  
ceasar47's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 111
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Searching.......
^^^ follow the above procedures....
 
akashyap007
Old
#17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceasar47 View Post
^^^ follow the above procedures....
there is no other option like separate fix file???

Tags
install, installing, pure xperia z2
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes