Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,879 Members 43,395 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] how to delete bootanimination of micromax a210

Tip us?

diseezzosal
Old
(Last edited by diseezzosal; 9th April 2014 at 02:42 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Phone [Q] how to delete bootanimination of micromax a210

recently i flash colors custom rom and now i have micronote custom rom. but problem arises with two boot animination at starting . how can i solve it. first when i open it show colors boot animation and afterward it show samsung boot animation.plz any one can help me....looking forward
The Following User Says Thank You to diseezzosal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

d2russel
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I also have this problem..xperia img on 1st boot then MIUI logo after

pankajsidana
Old
Thanks Meter 8
To delete the boot animation gp to system / media and delete bootanimation.zip

Sent from my A210 using XDA Free mobile app

alok singh
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Will it delete both the anymation

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Will it delete both the animation or only one.... I Was on xperia & right now I m on stock Rom but when I reboot my device it first shows xperia logo( it's only logo, not animation) and then stock boot animation starts. I want to delete that xperia logo only, not stock boot animation....

MasterAwesome
Old
Thanks Meter 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by alok singh View Post
Will it delete both the anymation

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Will it delete both the animation or only one.... I Was on xperia & right now I m on stock Rom but when I reboot my device it first shows xperia logo( it's only logo, not animation) and then stock boot animation starts. I want to delete that xperia logo only, not stock boot animation....
If you want to change the boot logo and not the animation you've got to edit the boot_logo file which is present in the /system/media/images. If you want to customize it, Customize by using this guide If you want the stock boot_logo, i've uploaded it here

Cheers
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MasterAwesome For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mumayank
Old
Thanks Meter 17

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by diseezzosal View Post
recently i flash colors custom rom and now i have micronote custom rom. but problem arises with two boot animination at starting . how can i solve it. first when i open it show colors boot animation and afterward it show samsung boot animation.plz any one can help me....looking forward
download this app: https:// play. google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrummy.apps.boot.animations
(delete spaces in link)

go to settings> disable/delete boot animations

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumayank View Post
download this app: https:// play. google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrummy.apps.boot.animations
(delete spaces in link)

go to settings> disable/delete boot animations
tell me if your problem is solved or not. see in boot animation app you'll find your samsung boot animation too. so first delete your default animations, then download and install the desired one.

pa1281
Old
Thanks Meter 1
bro i wantu install lewa os filemanager apk...how to install it...wat about permissions