Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,872 Members 53,001 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] how to delete bootanimination of micromax a210

Tip us?
 
diseezzosal
Old
(Last edited by diseezzosal; 9th April 2014 at 02:42 PM.)
#1  
diseezzosal's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 38
Join Date: Apr 2014
Phone [Q] how to delete bootanimination of micromax a210

recently i flash colors custom rom and now i have micronote custom rom. but problem arises with two boot animination at starting . how can i solve it. first when i open it show colors boot animation and afterward it show samsung boot animation.plz any one can help me....looking forward
The Following User Says Thank You to diseezzosal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
d2russel
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Jun 2011
I also have this problem..xperia img on 1st boot then MIUI logo after
 
pankajsidana
Old
#3  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 52
Join Date: Jun 2013
To delete the boot animation gp to system / media and delete bootanimation.zip

Sent from my A210 using XDA Free mobile app
 
alok singh
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 104
Join Date: May 2013
Will it delete both the anymation

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Will it delete both the animation or only one.... I Was on xperia & right now I m on stock Rom but when I reboot my device it first shows xperia logo( it's only logo, not animation) and then stock boot animation starts. I want to delete that xperia logo only, not stock boot animation....
 
MasterAwesome
Old
#5  
MasterAwesome's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 683
Posts: 1,067
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by alok singh View Post
Will it delete both the anymation

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Will it delete both the animation or only one.... I Was on xperia & right now I m on stock Rom but when I reboot my device it first shows xperia logo( it's only logo, not animation) and then stock boot animation starts. I want to delete that xperia logo only, not stock boot animation....
If you want to change the boot logo and not the animation you've got to edit the boot_logo file which is present in the /system/media/images. If you want to customize it, Customize by using this guide If you want the stock boot_logo, i've uploaded it here

Cheers
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MasterAwesome For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mumayank
Old
#6  
mumayank's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 34
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Bangalore

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by diseezzosal View Post
recently i flash colors custom rom and now i have micronote custom rom. but problem arises with two boot animination at starting . how can i solve it. first when i open it show colors boot animation and afterward it show samsung boot animation.plz any one can help me....looking forward
download this app: https:// play. google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrummy.apps.boot.animations
(delete spaces in link)

go to settings> disable/delete boot animations

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumayank View Post
download this app: https:// play. google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrummy.apps.boot.animations
(delete spaces in link)

go to settings> disable/delete boot animations
tell me if your problem is solved or not. see in boot animation app you'll find your samsung boot animation too. so first delete your default animations, then download and install the desired one.
 
pa1281
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 5
Join Date: Apr 2014
bro i wantu install lewa os filemanager apk...how to install it...wat about permissions

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Android Wear App Review: Command Google Now with Commandr – XDA Developer TV

OK Google. Make Me a sandwich. How many times have you … more

Play Your Hits and Learn the Lyrics with NextGen Music Player

There are plenty of music players for Android available in Play Store. They … more

Control Your Toast Notifications with SlicedToasts

Toasts are delicious, even in their Android flavor. In Android, toast doesn’t lead … more

Rotation Lets You Take Full Control of Your Device’s Orientation Settings

To be brutally honest, the native options for screen … more