Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] how to delete bootanimination of micromax a210

OP diseezzosal

8th April 2014, 04:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

43 posts
recently i flash colors custom rom and now i have micronote custom rom. but problem arises with two boot animination at starting . how can i solve it. first when i open it show colors boot animation and afterward it show samsung boot animation.plz any one can help me....looking forward
Last edited by diseezzosal; 9th April 2014 at 03:42 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to diseezzosal For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2014, 06:22 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
I also have this problem..xperia img on 1st boot then MIUI logo after
10th May 2014, 12:51 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 8

108 posts
To delete the boot animation gp to system / media and delete bootanimation.zip

Sent from my A210 using XDA Free mobile app
10th May 2014, 02:37 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 32

200 posts
More
Will it delete both the anymation

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Will it delete both the animation or only one.... I Was on xperia & right now I m on stock Rom but when I reboot my device it first shows xperia logo( it's only logo, not animation) and then stock boot animation starts. I want to delete that xperia logo only, not stock boot animation....
10th May 2014, 05:39 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 810

1,143 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alok singh

Will it delete both the anymation

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Will it delete both the animation or only one.... I Was on xperia & right now I m on stock Rom but when I reboot my device it first shows xperia logo( it's only logo, not animation) and then stock boot animation starts. I want to delete that xperia logo only, not stock boot animation....

If you want to change the boot logo and not the animation you've got to edit the boot_logo file which is present in the /system/media/images. If you want to customize it, Customize by using this guide If you want the stock boot_logo, i've uploaded it here

Cheers
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MasterAwesome For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th May 2014, 07:37 AM   |  #6  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 20

37 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diseezzosal

recently i flash colors custom rom and now i have micronote custom rom. but problem arises with two boot animination at starting . how can i solve it. first when i open it show colors boot animation and afterward it show samsung boot animation.plz any one can help me....looking forward

download this app: https:// play. google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrummy.apps.boot.animations
(delete spaces in link)

go to settings> disable/delete boot animations

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumayank

download this app: https:// play. google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrummy.apps.boot.animations
(delete spaces in link)

go to settings> disable/delete boot animations

tell me if your problem is solved or not. see in boot animation app you'll find your samsung boot animation too. so first delete your default animations, then download and install the desired one.
2nd June 2014, 09:30 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
bro i wantu install lewa os filemanager apk...how to install it...wat about permissions

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread