Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,782 Members 46,487 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Unable to Go BAck to Stock ROM after flashing Xperia pure z2..

Tip us?

aniljaangra
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy [Q] Unable to Go BAck to Stock ROM after flashing Xperia pure z2..

Hi All,

i flashed xperia pure z2 yesterday . Very Nice ROM but i faced serious battery issues in the ROM.the battery was draining way to fast and after coming to 4% it just takes 15 seconds to go to 0% switch off.
SO i downloaded Stock ROM v3 and flashed it . but it stucks on xperia logo at boot .
Please help ..
I clear cache after every step.
and alsdo if somebody can suggest me how to fix the battery issue on xperia z2 rom..

Thank you ALL
The Following User Says Thank You to aniljaangra For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yogesh.kalyana
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniljaangra View Post
Hi All,

i flashed xperia pure z2 yesterday . Very Nice ROM but i faced serious battery issues in the ROM.the battery was draining way to fast and after coming to 4% it just takes 15 seconds to go to 0% switch off.
SO i downloaded Stock ROM v3 and flashed it . but it stucks on xperia logo at boot .
Please help ..
and alsdo if somebody can suggest me how to fix the battery issue on xperia z2 rom..

Thank you ALL
you can easily flash the stock tweaked ROM by NERO D
which is easily flashable BY CWM
http://forum.xda-developers.com/canv...vas-4-t2798884

i am on it too
The Following User Says Thank You to yogesh.kalyana For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

007jigar
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniljaangra View Post
Hi All,

Please help ..

Thank you ALL
battery calibration...is good solution
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 007jigar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ceasar47
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Download stock rom and flash it with sptools....... U will get u r fresh device.....

Don't forget to press thanks...... Cause a thanks means a lot.......

Regards
ceasar47
From Canvas 4..........
The Following User Says Thank You to ceasar47 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yogesh.kalyana
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Cloud Search hey bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceasar47 View Post
Download stock rom and flash it with sptools....... U will get u r fresh device.....

Don't forget to press thanks...... Cause a thanks means a lot.......

Regards
ceasar47
From Canvas 4..........
can you provide me the lenovo super cam apk cause the link for official xda super cam apk is of dev host which is down right now

ceasar47
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogesh.kalyana View Post
can you provide me the lenovo super cam apk cause the link for official xda super cam apk is of dev host which is down right now
Search in google... Cause i am in a limited data connection.... So could not share it...... Sorry!!

Sent from my A210 using Tapatalk