FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

PureXperiaZ2 4.1.5 Sound Related issue (Solution)

135 posts
Thanks Meter: 49
 
By 007jigar, Senior Member on 25th May 2014, 05:34 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
NeroD I am a big fan of yours.. PureXperiaZ2 is outstanding and amazing rom...
I am NEWBIE and recently i saw your last thread...some are complaining about sound quality..and i am trying to solve this..
First Go to Setting=>Sound=>and Disable Clear Phase,xloud and force surround 3D.
Then Download This Attachment"ViPER4Android".
Then Extract it and copy or replace with your ViPER4Android folder.
(Increase Sound Quality for Phone Speaker)
Open ViPER4Android FX=>Load Effect Profile=>Select louder.(Remember one thing,This setting is only for your phone speaker)
(Enable XperiaBass,Xperia ClearBass for Headset/Headphone)
Open ViPER4Android FX=>Go to Headset=>Load Effect Profile=>Select Xperiabass=>Apply Profile=Headset.
Now Open UI setting in ViPER4Android FX Menu..Then select Moderate (Preference)
Then Again Go to Headset mode..now you see "Convolver" Option.Enable it and Select Impulse Response=>Select "FREE XPERIA S.Enhance Rev2 Clear bass" ((Remember one thing,This setting is only for your Headset/Headphone)(Headset settings are Greatly work with your original canvas 4 Headset)
Attached Files
File Type: rar ViPER4Android.rar - [Click for QR Code] (1.38 MB, 1407 views)
Last edited by 007jigar; 25th May 2014 at 06:05 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 007jigar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
25th May 2014, 08:34 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007jigar

NeroD I am a big fan of yours.. PureXperiaZ2 is outstanding and amazing rom...
I am NEWBIE and recently i saw your last thread...some are complaining about sound quality..and i am trying to solve this..
First Go to Setting=>Sound=>and Disable Clear Phase,xloud and force surround 3D.
Then Download This Attachment"ViPER4Android".
Then Extract it and copy or replace with your ViPER4Android folder.
(Increase Sound Quality for Phone Speaker)
Open ViPER4Android FX=>Load Effect Profile=>Select louder.(Remember one thing,This setting is only for your phone speaker)
(Enable XperiaBass,Xperia ClearBass for Headset/Headphone)
Open ViPER4Android FX=>Go to Headset=>Load Effect Profile=>Select Xperiabass=>Apply Profile=Headset.
Now Open UI setting in ViPER4Android FX Menu..Then select Moderate (Preference)
Then Again Go to Headset mode..now you see "Convolver" Option.Enable it and Select Impulse Response=>Select "FREE XPERIA S.Enhance Rev2 Clear bass" ((Remember one thing,This setting is only for your Headset/Headphone)(Headset settings are Greatly work with your original canvas 4 Headset)

I will be try and let you know
The Following User Says Thank You to cpjoshi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th May 2014, 06:54 AM |#3  
NeroD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 1,259
 
More
Can anybody confirm this??? If its working i will post it in thread. I cant test as I dont find any problem in sound. It would have beeen good if u have posted this on my thread. @cpjoshi
Last edited by NeroD; 30th May 2014 at 06:58 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to NeroD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th May 2014, 07:37 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeroD

Can anybody confirm this??? If its working i will post it in thread. I cant test as I dont find any problem in sound. It would have beeen good if u have posted this on my thread. @cpjoshi

yes it's greatly working in my device(Canvas 4 A210)...Actually i just tweak some settings in Viper4Android for Internal Speaker and Headphone...And the result is The internal speaker sound is very Cristal Clear...and In the Headphone you feel the true clear bass...i share bcz i tested...And NeroD you are the real king bro..Thanks for sharing this awesome rom.
30th May 2014, 08:26 AM |#5  
NeroD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 1,259
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007jigar

yes it's greatly working in my device(Canvas 4 A210)...Actually i just tweak some settings in Viper4Android for Internal Speaker and Headphone...And the result is The internal speaker sound is very Cristal Clear...and In the Headphone you feel the true clear bass...i share bcz i tested...And NeroD you are the real king bro..Thanks for sharing this awesome rom.

Okay then I will add this in my thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to NeroD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th May 2014, 10:16 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeroD

Okay then I will add this in my thread.

Thanks NeroD
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes