Wifi or hotspot problem

OP himujay

7th November 2014, 10:00 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Lucknow
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
More
First of all...m sorry for my bad english...and i dobt even know wether it is the right section to post
I have micromax canvas 4 device
The problem with me is tha...
1. Other fones are unable to connect to my mobile's hotspot.....it first tries to connect then stops after authenticating and is unable to obtain ip address.
2. When turning off wifi hotspot , it doesnt gets off...i will have to restart the device to make it normal...if i dont restart, neither device's wifi will work nor can other devices se my fone's hotspot...
3. Very low signal when connecting to other devices, and also very low speeds...
Really need help...m sure its an old problem...and i have not done anythng wrong with the device...
DEVICE IS ROOTED MICROMAX CANVAS 4...
ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED...THANKS
8th November 2014, 01:05 PM   |  #2  
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 231

483 posts
More
Audio easy help !
Quote:
Originally Posted by himujay

First of all...m sorry for my bad english...and i dobt even know wether it is the right section to post
I have micromax canvas 4 device
The problem with me is tha...
1. Other fones are unable to connect to my mobile's hotspot.....it first tries to connect then stops after authenticating and is unable to obtain ip address.
2. When turning off wifi hotspot , it doesnt gets off...i will have to restart the device to make it normal...if i dont restart, neither device's wifi will work nor can other devices se my fone's hotspot...
3. Very low signal when connecting to other devices, and also very low speeds...
Really need help...m sure its an old problem...and i have not done anythng wrong with the device...
DEVICE IS ROOTED MICROMAX CANVAS 4...
ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED...THANKS

it is possible that you did not do anything wrong
but begin with a factory reset
save everything and then try i am sure problem should not be there !
The Following User Says Thank You to yogesh.kalyana For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th November 2014, 02:56 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Lucknow
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogesh.kalyana

it is possible that you did not do anything wrong
but begin with a factory reset
save everything and then try i am sure problem should not be there !

And what if i dont want to reset flash again....and make it all like before....this is an easy task...i want a solution to the problem without doing thia...plzz help..thxx anyways
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread