Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,178 Members 52,176 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Custom ringtone

Tip us?

podge3
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Custom ringtone

Maybe I'm missing something but I can't seem to choose my own custom ringtone - only one from the list in audio profiles.

I just tried the Ringdroid app and it broke my settings. Now when I try and change the tone, settings crashes. Looks like I'll have to factory reset

pankajsidana
Old
Thanks Meter 8
If u want your custome ringtones then you have to make a folder in internal sdcard .. Which sholud be named "media" inside it create another folder naming "audio" n inside it "ringtones" .
Name exactly as it has been quoted .. The ringtone you want u can save it in ringtone folder ...
Reboot and you are done ..

Sent from my A210 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pankajsidana For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

podge3
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by pankajsidana View Post
If u want your custome ringtones then you have to make a folder in internal sdcard .. Which sholud be named "media" inside it create another folder naming "audio" n inside it "ringtones" .
Name exactly as it has been quoted .. The ringtone you want u can save it in ringtone folder ...
Reboot and you are done ..

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to podge3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yogesh.kalyana
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by podge3 View Post
Thanks!
Or just simply use thevdefault music player to set a ringtone you want..keep it simple

The Following User Says Thank You to yogesh.kalyana For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]