Everything works except reboot problem.
Download - http://d-h.st/4Zg
Mirror - http://www.mediafire.com/download/a0...11_working.img
Flash via fastboot or using rashr app or flashify app from playstore.
Procedure for installing recovery with app:
1) Use Flashify / rashr Application: This program requires Root Permission.
2) Make sure you hit “Allow” when Superuser request window pops up when opening the Flashify /Rashr app.
3) Choose “Recovery image” for recovery images like CWM or TWRP. (You could even flash stock recovery images and unroot btw.)
4) Next, choose the file you want to install by choosing “Choose a file”.
5) Choose Recovery (Download TWRP and put in sd card).
6) Browse your storage and choose the IMG file you want to flash.
7) Choose “Yup”. That’s it!