Post Reply

[ROM][CM11][Kitkat -4.4.4][PORT][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 For Magnus A117 v0.19

OP Santhosh M

Announcement from Santhosh M: DOWNLOAD LINK ADDED
24th February 2015, 10:20 PM   |  #171  
yabhuva's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
I can't install few apps from play store message comes can't install app on SD card or USB.. I m on v0.19

Please help

Sent from my Micromax A117 using XDA Free mobile app
25th February 2015, 02:57 PM   |  #172  
Siddk007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 55
 
228 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yabhuva

I can't install few apps from play store message comes can't install app on SD card or USB.. I m on v0.19

Please help

Sent from my Micromax A117 using XDA Free mobile app

try this:
settings-> storage -> unmount SD card
then install the app
then mount SD card again.
26th February 2015, 05:29 AM   |  #173  
yabhuva's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddk007

try this:
settings-> storage -> unmount SD card
then install the app
then mount SD card again.

There is no unmount SD card option

Sent from my Micromax A117 using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1424924967183.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	3184182  
26th February 2015, 06:07 AM   |  #174  
Siddk007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 55
 
228 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yabhuva

There is no unmount SD card option

Sent from my Micromax A117 using XDA Free mobile app

ah! got it!! ur sdcard is full, only 8.77mb is free. move apps to internal storage
1st March 2015, 08:39 PM   |  #175  
yabhuva's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddk007

ah! got it!! ur sdcard is full, only 8.77mb is free. move apps to internal storage

Doesn't work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes