Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,607 Members 52,581 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] boot animation not changing

Tip us?

raunaks42
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] boot animation not changing

i used the boot animation in rom toolbox for a while, it worked but now its gone back to my original boot animation(idk since when) but now ive tried installing new animations but it just doesnt change!!
yeah i know what ull ask, my phone IS rooted via framaroot and ive set supersu to grant root access by default, was hoping one of u devs cud help me resolve the issue?

AadiBhatia
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Smile install custom boot animation

Quote:
Originally Posted by raunaks42 View Post
i used the boot animation in rom toolbox for a while, it worked but now its gone back to my original boot animation(idk since when) but now ive tried installing new animations but it just doesnt change!!
yeah i know what ull ask, my phone IS rooted via framaroot and ive set supersu to grant root access by default, was hoping one of u devs cud help me resolve the issue?

download your custom boot animation from
https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...69137298,d.dGI

install ES File Manager
press "/"
then "system"
then "media".

paste your boot animation there.
take a backup of the original file.
Rename the file to "bootanimation.zip"

reboot the phone and you will be all done.

prasad.asr1978@gmail.com
Old
Thanks Meter 3
You can also try this:

Use SP Tools and Stock ROM and try to flash ONLY boot image. Your stock Boot.img will be back.

prasad.asr1978@gmail.com
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by raunaks42 View Post
There is some thread in this XDA, which can change only boot logo with recovery (Zip File). As I am junior member, I cannot post the link. Just search in Magnus Forum, you will find it (it is very simple method).

Siddhesh.K15
Old
Thanks Meter 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by prasad.asr1978@gmail.com View Post
You can also try this:

Use SP Tools and Stock ROM and try to flash ONLY boot image. Your stock Boot.img will be back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prasad.asr1978@gmail.com View Post
There is some thread in this XDA, which can change only boot logo with recovery (Zip File). As I am junior member, I cannot post the link. Just search in Magnus Forum, you will find it (it is very simple method).
bootlogo and bootanimation are two different thing and they don't have any relation with "boot.img". TO change bootanimation just simply replace the bootamination.zip set permission to 0664 and reboot.
Hit Thanks If I Helped you..
The Following User Says Thank You to Siddhesh.K15 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

prasad.asr1978@gmail.com
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddhesh.K15 View Post
bootlogo and bootanimation are two different thing and they don't have any relation with "boot.img". TO change bootanimation just simply replace the bootamination.zip set permission to 0664 and reboot.
Thanks for the info siddhesh bhai.

mani30bloom
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Flash this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/canv...-logo-t2746329