Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,279 Members 52,182 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Desperatly need help on Camera

Tip us?

vinaybakale
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post Desperatly need help on Camera

Hello all,

As you guys are already aware that the camera is not good in A117, has any of you tried something different and has worked better? then please do let me know.

I have used 10-15 different apps and not quite happy with the results. is there a MOD of kitkat camera app which I can install without rooting?

Thanks
Vinay

Siddhesh.K15
Old
Thanks Meter 268
Camera is good. If you're not satisfied with the result of stock camera use Lenevo super camera, camera 360, Cymera like apps
Hit Thanks If I Helped you..
The Following User Says Thank You to Siddhesh.K15 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Siddk007
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinaybakale View Post
Hello all,

As you guys are already aware that the camera is not good in A117, has any of you tried something different and has worked better? then please do let me know.

I have used 10-15 different apps and not quite happy with the results. is there a MOD of kitkat camera app which I can install without rooting?

Thanks
Vinay
A117 bad camera!! r u serious, its got one of the best shooters out there. i agree that it performs average indoors, but outdoors, its the best. and HDR mode gives awesome results. only problem is pics look grainy when zoomed, otherwise it performs really well.

Siddhesh.K15
Old
Thanks Meter 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddk007 View Post
A117 bad camera!! r u serious, its got one of the best shooters out there. i agree that it performs average indoors, but outdoors, its the best. and HDR mode gives awesome results. only problem is pics look grainy when zoomed, otherwise it performs really well.
If want to remove grains from the pics lower the iso level according to available light conditions
Hit Thanks If I Helped you..