No registration required

Desperatly need help on Camera

OP vinaybakale

1st July 2014, 03:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello all,

As you guys are already aware that the camera is not good in A117, has any of you tried something different and has worked better? then please do let me know.

I have used 10-15 different apps and not quite happy with the results. is there a MOD of kitkat camera app which I can install without rooting?

Thanks
Vinay
1st July 2014, 06:43 PM   |  #2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 278

177 posts
More
Camera is good. If you're not satisfied with the result of stock camera use Lenevo super camera, camera 360, Cymera like apps
The Following User Says Thank You to Siddhesh.K15 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th July 2014, 08:44 AM   |  #3  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 39

154 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinaybakale

Hello all,

As you guys are already aware that the camera is not good in A117, has any of you tried something different and has worked better? then please do let me know.

I have used 10-15 different apps and not quite happy with the results. is there a MOD of kitkat camera app which I can install without rooting?

Thanks
Vinay

A117 bad camera!! r u serious, its got one of the best shooters out there. i agree that it performs average indoors, but outdoors, its the best. and HDR mode gives awesome results. only problem is pics look grainy when zoomed, otherwise it performs really well.
10th July 2014, 02:39 PM   |  #4  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 278

177 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddk007

A117 bad camera!! r u serious, its got one of the best shooters out there. i agree that it performs average indoors, but outdoors, its the best. and HDR mode gives awesome results. only problem is pics look grainy when zoomed, otherwise it performs really well.

If want to remove grains from the pics lower the iso level according to available light conditions
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread