OP dykhatri

9th July 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 8

55 posts
More
Hello Guys,

I have recently rooted my Magnus A117 and forget to back up my EFS folder. Now I am using Samsung Note 3 custom rom. I have installed Root Explorer but I am not able to find my EFS folder. Can any one give me solution for the same. I have tried searching and other things but it is not there.
I have read other post and done some searching too but not getting any proper guidelines please guys help me out.
9th July 2014, 04:55 PM   |  #2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 277

177 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dykhatri

Hello Guys,

I have recently rooted my Magnus A117 and forget to back up my EFS folder. Now I am using Samsung Note 3 custom rom. I have installed Root Explorer but I am not able to find my EFS folder. Can any one give me solution for the same. I have tried searching and other things but it is not there.
I have read other post and done some searching too but not getting any proper guidelines please guys help me out.

For what reason you want EFS folder ? IMEI?
9th July 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Mumbai

55 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddhesh.K15

For what reason you want EFS folder ? IMEI?

Bro I just want to back it up for IMEI and other important file that it stores. So just want to take back up now but in root exploere in root part I am not seeing any folder name ESF.
9th July 2014, 08:39 PM   |  #4  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 277

177 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dykhatri

Bro I just want to back it up for IMEI and other important file that it stores. So just want to take back up now but in root exploere in root part I am not seeing any folder name ESF.

I have never seen EFS folder in magnus. If m not wrong it is present in samsung firmware. And if you want to take backup do a cwm backup that will contain everything. In that backup you can find IMEI in this locations
>ROOT>DATA>NVRAM>MD>NVRAM>NMD_IMEI>MP0B_001

If want to bacjup imei separately use Mobile uncle tools
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Siddhesh.K15 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th July 2014, 07:50 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag Mumbai

55 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddhesh.K15

I have never seen EFS folder in magnus. If m not wrong it is present in samsung firmware. And if you want to take backup do a cwm backup that will contain everything. In that backup you can find IMEI in this locations
>ROOT>DATA>NVRAM>MD>NVRAM>NMD_IMEI>MP0B_001

If want to bacjup imei separately use Mobile uncle tools

Hey Siddhesh.K15
Thanks mate I have found what I want to find.
Cheers
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread