Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,116 Members 48,360 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Blu Life One M and roms

Tip us?

mistamikel
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Default Blu Life One M and roms

Hey all,

Ive gotten a Blu life one M which is the same as the A117 (Just re-branded by Blu)
And when I flash a rom (Ive tried the Note3 and Lenovo roms) everything works as it should, but I get a "SIM ME LOCK" as in my cell is sim locked. My cell is unlocked and from Blu, so my question is.....why do I get a sim lock when using a custom rom?

Thanks in advance
Nexus 4 and a Xperia Z Ultra are my best friends.

mistamikel
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Any one?? Its driving me mad!!!! There are some wicked good roms for this device that I would like to use. Please some one help.

T3beatz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistamikel View Post
Any one?? Its driving me mad!!!! There are some wicked good roms for this device that I would like to use. Please some one help.
Have you figured out the problem yet? I have a Life One M, and want to try out a couple different roms but I don't want to mess anything up.

mistamikel
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3beatz View Post
Have you figured out the problem yet? I have a Life One M, and want to try out a couple different roms but I don't want to mess anything up.
It doesnt mess anything up, it just seems to sim lock it which makes no freaking sense.
Also remember, when flashing a rom ALWAYS MAKE A BACK UP OF YOUR CURRENT ROM!!!

T3beatz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Well I backed up my rom already, so that should be good. I'm not gonna just flash the roms that are listed, I'm going to try and port them over to the Life One M, if that works I'll let you know.

I am somewhat of a novice at porting but I'll see what I can do.

T.J.

mistamikel
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Sounds good. Porting an A117 rom might be a ton easier du to only a few slight changes. I'm gonna try a couple of things tonight and see how they work. I'll post up my results.

Sent from my C6833 using xda app-developers app

T3beatz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I tried flashing the Galaxy S4 ROM strait up but I kept getting a boot loop. Then I tried to port it over and I could not get it to flash at all. My backed up stock ROM does not have a META-INF file with the updater-script or Updater-binary inside. I used CWM and MtkDroid tools but they are not in the same format as the other ROMs.

T3beatz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
mistamikel you wouldn't happen to have a CWM stock rom laying around would you? some how my SD card got corrupt with my stock rom on it and now I've lost it. Then I tried to flash the stock rom I had backed up on my computer with the MTKDroidTool and it wont flash, I keep getting BS errors.

simayer
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Talking Rom for Blu Life One M L131L

Hello everyone!
I'm here because I need your help I have a Blu Life One M L131L
I want to change the rom but can not find any rom for this terminal.
Nor find the CWM to the device. Who help me please?

T3beatz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by simayer View Post
Hello everyone!
I'm here because I need your help I have a Blu Life One M L131L
I want to change the rom but can not find any rom for this terminal.
Nor find the CWM to the device. Who help me please?

The CWM for the Magnus works with the blu life one M, but the Roms will not work for some reason, maybe it was just me. I traded my Life One M in for a Life ONE and have had great results with it. I've flashed a few roms from it's overseas counterpart and they worked just fine.