[Q] Is only my camera is faulty??

23rd February 2014, 03:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 19

116 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi! I bought MM Canvas a117 yesterday from flipkart for Rs. 12000/- . Everything else is fine but the camera pictures are very noisy. I am attaching two photos. Can you please check and tell that if only my handset is faulty or all a117 have same issue. I have 30 days replacement warranty from flipkart. Thanks in advance. It will be highly appreciable if you can attach a few photographs taken from your Handset.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	m1.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	294.9 KB
ID:	2595325   Click image for larger version

Name:	m2.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	154.7 KB
ID:	2595326  
23rd February 2014, 06:03 AM   |  #2  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 17

86 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivrajsingh

Hi! I bought MM Canvas a117 yesterday from flipkart for Rs. 12000/- . Everything else is fine but the camera pictures are very noisy. I am attaching two photos. Can you please check and tell that if only my handset is faulty or all a117 have same issue. I have 30 days replacement warranty from flipkart. Thanks in advance. It will be highly appreciable if you can attach a few photographs taken from your Handset.

The camera actually captures a lot of noise under low light condition and certain regular conditions.

Pictures come good under good lighting conditions..

Camera is a bit bad actually, also the flash doesn't sync with the captured image frame and high intensity of led light gets captures in the image. :/
The Following User Says Thank You to Hameedhudeen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2014, 07:17 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jaipur

116 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hameedhudeen

The camera actually captures a lot of noise under low light condition and certain regular conditions.

Pictures come good under good lighting conditions..

Camera is a bit bad actually, also the flash doesn't sync with the captured image frame and high intensity of led light gets captures in the image. :/

Thanks for information. The camera only works outdoor. My previous phone S Duos took great pictures at 5 mp. That was also clumsy phone except camera.
23rd February 2014, 01:37 PM   |  #4  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 167

389 posts
More
@shivrajsingh

Try SNAPit Camera App and check the quality- search on XdA
The Following User Says Thank You to Bluehacks For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2014, 02:00 PM   |  #5  
Flag Chennai

86 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluehacks

@shivrajsingh

Try SNAPit Camera App and check the quality- search on XdA

I've used it. All the probs occur in that app too..

Im using Camera Jb+ and I find it better than the stock camera
The Following User Says Thank You to Hameedhudeen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2014, 07:33 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jaipur

116 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I've used it. All the probs occur in that app too..

Im using Camera Jb+ and I find it better than the stock camera

I tried both Camera JB+ and Snapit camera. They have same issues. But I think that camera zoom fx is better, because I dont zoom images to the level they pixelize.
Should I get replace this mobile and get any mobile in the range of Rs. 12000/-??
24th February 2014, 09:25 AM   |  #7  
Flag Chennai

86 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivrajsingh

I tried both Camera JB+ and Snapit camera. They have same issues. But I think that camera zoom fx is better, because I dont zoom images to the level they pixelize.
Should I get replace this mobile and get any mobile in the range of Rs. 12000/-??

If the camera issue concers you so much, then sell your mobile and buy a moto g.
25th February 2014, 10:24 AM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jaipur

116 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

If the camera issue concers you so much, then sell your mobile and buy a moto g.

Moto g has only 5 mp camera. I am trying to replace the handset. I can also try to replace it with other handset. If you have any other handset in mind, suggestion is welcome.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread