Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 38,781 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Is only my camera is faulty??

Tip us?

shivrajsingh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] Is only my camera is faulty??

Hi! I bought MM Canvas a117 yesterday from flipkart for Rs. 12000/- . Everything else is fine but the camera pictures are very noisy. I am attaching two photos. Can you please check and tell that if only my handset is faulty or all a117 have same issue. I have 30 days replacement warranty from flipkart. Thanks in advance. It will be highly appreciable if you can attach a few photographs taken from your Handset.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	m1.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	294.9 KB
ID:	2595325   Click image for larger version

Name:	m2.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	154.7 KB
ID:	2595326  

Hameedhudeen
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivrajsingh View Post
Hi! I bought MM Canvas a117 yesterday from flipkart for Rs. 12000/- . Everything else is fine but the camera pictures are very noisy. I am attaching two photos. Can you please check and tell that if only my handset is faulty or all a117 have same issue. I have 30 days replacement warranty from flipkart. Thanks in advance. It will be highly appreciable if you can attach a few photographs taken from your Handset.

The camera actually captures a lot of noise under low light condition and certain regular conditions.

Pictures come good under good lighting conditions..

Camera is a bit bad actually, also the flash doesn't sync with the captured image frame and high intensity of led light gets captures in the image. :/
Samsung Galaxy S i9000 --> Micromax Canvas Magnus A117 ♥
The Following User Says Thank You to Hameedhudeen For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shivrajsingh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hameedhudeen View Post
The camera actually captures a lot of noise under low light condition and certain regular conditions.

Pictures come good under good lighting conditions..

Camera is a bit bad actually, also the flash doesn't sync with the captured image frame and high intensity of led light gets captures in the image. :/

Thanks for information. The camera only works outdoor. My previous phone S Duos took great pictures at 5 mp. That was also clumsy phone except camera.

Bluehacks
Old
Thanks Meter 155
@shivrajsingh

Try SNAPit Camera App and check the quality- search on XdA
The Following User Says Thank You to Bluehacks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Hameedhudeen
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluehacks View Post
@shivrajsingh

Try SNAPit Camera App and check the quality- search on XdA
I've used it. All the probs occur in that app too..

Im using Camera Jb+ and I find it better than the stock camera
The Following User Says Thank You to Hameedhudeen For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shivrajsingh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I've used it. All the probs occur in that app too..

Im using Camera Jb+ and I find it better than the stock camera
I tried both Camera JB+ and Snapit camera. They have same issues. But I think that camera zoom fx is better, because I dont zoom images to the level they pixelize.
Should I get replace this mobile and get any mobile in the range of Rs. 12000/-??

Hameedhudeen
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivrajsingh View Post
I tried both Camera JB+ and Snapit camera. They have same issues. But I think that camera zoom fx is better, because I dont zoom images to the level they pixelize.
Should I get replace this mobile and get any mobile in the range of Rs. 12000/-??

If the camera issue concers you so much, then sell your mobile and buy a moto g.

shivrajsingh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
If the camera issue concers you so much, then sell your mobile and buy a moto g.
Moto g has only 5 mp camera. I am trying to replace the handset. I can also try to replace it with other handset. If you have any other handset in mind, suggestion is welcome.