Whatsapp not works in customs ROM

OP vinay2210

13th March 2014, 05:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Dear All,

I have Micromax A117 mobile and it is rooted, presently i'm using stock rom of same module, The problem is, if i use any other custom rom developed by anyone. my device supports neatly but whatsapp won't access the data connection and whatsapp works only through Wifi connection. other applications like facebook,browser all other applications access the data internet connection. only whatsapp don't work with internet data connection. i have try many ROM's but the problem remain same. i request you find out the solution for this problem. Please advise how can get out from this problem,

Regards,
Vinay
13th March 2014, 07:40 PM   |  #2  
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 36

58 posts
More
Are you using whatsapp+ ?
And do you restore backup of whatsapp from titanium backup or do a fresh install from play store?
If you restore a backup try to do a fresh install from play store.
15th March 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #3  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 167

390 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay2210

Dear All,

I have Micromax A117 mobile and it is rooted, presently i'm using stock rom of same module, The problem is, if i use any other custom rom developed by anyone. my device supports neatly but whatsapp won't access the data connection and whatsapp works only through Wifi connection. other applications like facebook,browser all other applications access the data internet connection. only whatsapp don't work with internet data connection. i have try many ROM's but the problem remain same. i request you find out the solution for this problem. Please advise how can get out from this problem,

Regards,
Vinay

An awkward Issue Try fresh Install- If still same issue persist do let us know- we are here to help-
15th March 2014, 07:46 PM   |  #4  
Flag bokaro steel city
Thanks Meter: 30

115 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay2210

Dear All,

Regards,
Vinay

i guess its the problem with reinstalling and registering whatsapp over and over agin
solution : revert back to stock rom(the rom on which your whastapp is working ), now install titanium backup, backup your whatsapp application, done.
now whenever you install a new custom rom restore whatsapp from titanium backup. it will work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread