Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,016 Members 50,248 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Whatsapp not works in customs ROM

Tip us?

vinay2210
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Whatsapp not works in customs ROM

Dear All,

I have Micromax A117 mobile and it is rooted, presently i'm using stock rom of same module, The problem is, if i use any other custom rom developed by anyone. my device supports neatly but whatsapp won't access the data connection and whatsapp works only through Wifi connection. other applications like facebook,browser all other applications access the data internet connection. only whatsapp don't work with internet data connection. i have try many ROM's but the problem remain same. i request you find out the solution for this problem. Please advise how can get out from this problem,

Regards,
Vinay

yaman22feb
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Are you using whatsapp+ ?
And do you restore backup of whatsapp from titanium backup or do a fresh install from play store?
If you restore a backup try to do a fresh install from play store.

Bluehacks
Old
Thanks Meter 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay2210 View Post
Dear All,

I have Micromax A117 mobile and it is rooted, presently i'm using stock rom of same module, The problem is, if i use any other custom rom developed by anyone. my device supports neatly but whatsapp won't access the data connection and whatsapp works only through Wifi connection. other applications like facebook,browser all other applications access the data internet connection. only whatsapp don't work with internet data connection. i have try many ROM's but the problem remain same. i request you find out the solution for this problem. Please advise how can get out from this problem,

Regards,
Vinay
An awkward Issue Try fresh Install- If still same issue persist do let us know- we are here to help-

NIKHILALWAYZ
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay2210 View Post
Dear All,

Regards,
Vinay
i guess its the problem with reinstalling and registering whatsapp over and over agin
solution : revert back to stock rom(the rom on which your whastapp is working ), now install titanium backup, backup your whatsapp application, done.
now whenever you install a new custom rom restore whatsapp from titanium backup. it will work
>>>MY DEVICE TREE<<<

NOKIA 7610 <<>> SAMSUNG corby <<>> SAMSUNG star 3g <<>> LG Optimus ONE <<>> SAMSUNG galaxy y <<>> MICROMAX funbook TALK <<>> NOKIA lumia 720 <<>> MICROMAX canvas a117