FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[MOD] Extend Phone Storage Micromax Canvas Turbo A250

120 posts
Thanks Meter: 283

By nrupesh2912, Senior Member on 30th May 2014, 07:27 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
17th December 2014, 06:37 PM |#21  
Flag Cidade do Rio Azul
Thanks Meter: 323

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklendu

My query is after done everything as mentioned how to format corrupted Internal SD? means on PC in my computer or using any other software/app?

Settings/Storage/Erase SD Card
The Following User Says Thank You to FSadino For This Useful Post: [ View ]

18th December 2014, 06:18 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSadino

Settings/Storage/Erase SD Card

Thanks for your quick reply
6th May 2015, 09:52 AM |#23  
Flag Berlin Germany
Thanks Meter: 485

More
@FSadino - Hi! I BADLY need this for my tablet, but it's running an Octa core MTK 8392 chipset. Device has 16gb memory, but around 2gb for system and data, the rest on USB. I have used the mod found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2455850 to extend my internal memory to around 10gb and USB to a little over 2, but Titanium Backup always throws an "insufficient storage" error when I try to make any backup. Your mod seems to directly affect data partition and is different to the mod I posted correct? Would you mind having a look at the EBR files I posted? I have attached the stock ones, and the modded ones from the other thread that I used to extend the internal memory (currently using these).

Ideally I want around 2gb for system, at least 7gb for data, and the rest for media. Is this possible to achieve?

Thanks so much!
Attached Files
File Type: rar EBR MTK 8392 STOCK.rar - [Click for QR Code] (200 Bytes, 14 views)
File Type: rar EBR MTK 8392 MODDED.rar - [Click for QR Code] (200 Bytes, 6 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread