Thanks Meter: 284
By nrupesh2912, Senior Member on 30th May 2014, 07:27 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
17th December 2014, 06:37 PM |#21  
Flag Cidade do Rio Azul
Thanks Meter: 372
Donate to Me
Originally Posted by shuklendu

My query is after done everything as mentioned how to format corrupted Internal SD? means on PC in my computer or using any other software/app?

Settings/Storage/Erase SD Card
The Following User Says Thank You to FSadino For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th December 2014, 06:18 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 2
Originally Posted by FSadino

Settings/Storage/Erase SD Card

Thanks for your quick reply
6th May 2015, 09:52 AM |#23  
Flag Berlin Germany
Thanks Meter: 487
@FSadino - Hi! I BADLY need this for my tablet, but it's running an Octa core MTK 8392 chipset. Device has 16gb memory, but around 2gb for system and data, the rest on USB. I have used the mod found here to extend my internal memory to around 10gb and USB to a little over 2, but Titanium Backup always throws an "insufficient storage" error when I try to make any backup. Your mod seems to directly affect data partition and is different to the mod I posted correct? Would you mind having a look at the EBR files I posted? I have attached the stock ones, and the modded ones from the other thread that I used to extend the internal memory (currently using these).

Ideally I want around 2gb for system, at least 7gb for data, and the rest for media. Is this possible to achieve?

Thanks so much!
Attached Files
File Type: rar EBR MTK 8392 STOCK.rar - [Click for QR Code] (200 Bytes, 18 views)
File Type: rar EBR MTK 8392 MODDED.rar - [Click for QR Code] (200 Bytes, 12 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread