FORUMS

XPrivacy for Android Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Have you ever been on the Google Play Store and saw an app that you wanted to … more

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[XPERIA][4.4.2-LIKE] PureXperia Z2 FOR A250 and clones [Performance + Gaming + Battery Life]

12th December 2014, 09:06 AM |#61  
Flag Setúbal
Thanks Meter: 274

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavanbl

I`m using this ROM since a month now and did not find any major issues till now. However since yday I have got a peculiar problem where my phone restarts after connecting to WIFI. If I turn off then it is fine however if I turn back on then after few mins the phones restarts. Any idea what could be the issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Pavan

There is no bug in wifi. You probably installed some app like batery savers or cleaners

26th December 2014, 06:18 PM |#62  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Smile
one of the best rom available for canvas turbo.
:d:d
27th December 2014, 06:11 AM |#63  
Flag Merida, Mexico
Thanks Meter: 22

Donate to Me
More
I install it on my Blu life one x and only have edge connections... In stock my 850 and 1900 wcdma bands work good but with any canvas turbo ROM only get edge
5th February 2015, 07:08 AM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSadino

There is no bug in wifi. You probably installed some app like batery savers or cleaners

Hi, used this ROM for many months.
However, I started experiencing a lot of problems after trrying to use 3G on the phone.
The 2G-3G switcher never works. Wi-Fi doesn't work either. You have to restart for these things to work.

The ROM supports WCDMA but stops at times and you cannot get it to work without a reboot or I don't know if it is Xposed, GravityBOx and other tweaks.

Thanks again.
13th March 2015, 10:12 AM |#65  
Flag Mathura
Thanks Meter: 19

More

Working Dolby Digital for PXZ2

DolBy By Appy013
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread