OP vipinpvarghese

28th May 2014, 10:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 12

38 posts
More
Dear Guys,
I was doing a factory reset for my A250. The battery was only 20% (it was my mistake that I did not charge it fully).

Mobile went switched off during the reset and now it seems to be dead. Cannot switch on. I put in in charger for more than 2 hours. But no sign of charging. I tried flashing stock rom. But flash tool or computer did not recognize my mobile.

Can anyone help me what to do??
28th May 2014, 04:15 PM   |  #2  
Flag Bhopal
Thanks Meter: 82

91 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipinpvarghese

Dear Guys,
I was doing a factory reset for my A250. The battery was only 20% (it was my mistake that I did not charge it fully).

Mobile went switched off during the reset and now it seems to be dead. Cannot switch on. I put in in charger for more than 2 hours. But no sign of charging. I tried flashing stock rom. But flash tool or computer did not recognize my mobile.

Relax. Try pressing all three physical buttons (same buttons that are use for going in to recovery) many times. It will definitely solve the problem. It may take up to 20 times.

Sent from my Dream using XDA Free mobile app
28th May 2014, 04:50 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 12

38 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizariya

Relax. Try pressing all three physical buttons (same buttons that are use for going in to recovery) many times. It will definitely solve the problem. It may take up to 20 times.

Sent from my Dream using XDA Free mobile app

I have done it may times..... of course more than 20 times..... no chance....planned to go to service center tomorrow....
Anyway thanks for your response
13th June 2014, 08:35 PM   |  #4  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 8

25 posts
More
Question Replacement
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipinpvarghese

Dear Guys,

Did they Replaced it Bro ????
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread