Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,373 Members 47,714 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

A250 Dead during Factory Reset

Tip us?

vipinpvarghese
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default A250 Dead during Factory Reset

Dear Guys,
I was doing a factory reset for my A250. The battery was only 20% (it was my mistake that I did not charge it fully).

Mobile went switched off during the reset and now it seems to be dead. Cannot switch on. I put in in charger for more than 2 hours. But no sign of charging. I tried flashing stock rom. But flash tool or computer did not recognize my mobile.

Can anyone help me what to do??

sizariya
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipinpvarghese View Post
Dear Guys,
I was doing a factory reset for my A250. The battery was only 20% (it was my mistake that I did not charge it fully).

Mobile went switched off during the reset and now it seems to be dead. Cannot switch on. I put in in charger for more than 2 hours. But no sign of charging. I tried flashing stock rom. But flash tool or computer did not recognize my mobile.

Relax. Try pressing all three physical buttons (same buttons that are use for going in to recovery) many times. It will definitely solve the problem. It may take up to 20 times.

Sent from my Dream using XDA Free mobile app
...TheOne...

vipinpvarghese
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizariya View Post
Relax. Try pressing all three physical buttons (same buttons that are use for going in to recovery) many times. It will definitely solve the problem. It may take up to 20 times.

Sent from my Dream using XDA Free mobile app
I have done it may times..... of course more than 20 times..... no chance....planned to go to service center tomorrow....
Anyway thanks for your response

Ovi_India
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Question Replacement

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipinpvarghese View Post
Dear Guys,

Did they Replaced it Bro ????