You are obviously doing something wrong.
1. Download Pure Xperia Z2 AGAIN and be sure that the download completes.
2. Install CWM or TWRP
3a. Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik Cache , Data/Factory Reset, System, Android Secure (FOR TWRP)
3b.Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik Cache, Data/Factory Reset (FOR CWM)
4. Flash the ROM and READ EVERYTHING carefully and follow Instructions.
5. If you READ THE INSTRUCTIONS they say to Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache after instalation completes
5. WAIT the time it takes for the 1st boot
6. Back here if it takes more than 1 hour unsuccessfully