[Q] Issues with Titanium Backup for ROYAL ROM

OP pavanbl

22nd June 2014, 03:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
More
Hi nrupesh2912,
First of all Thanks for your excellent work for the ROM. It works very smoothly. I`m also impressed with the battery life. Also the camera resolution looks improved. I`m very a happy. I have one quick question regarding Titanium Backup. It looks like it is a system App. I want to uninstall this app as it is a trial version. Could you let me know how do I do this.

Regards,
Pavan
22nd June 2014, 04:21 AM   |  #2  
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 260

120 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavanbl

Hi nrupesh2912,
First of all Thanks for your excellent work for the ROM. It works very smoothly. I`m also impressed with the battery life. Also the camera resolution looks improved. I`m very a happy. I have one quick question regarding Titanium Backup. It looks like it is a system App. I want to uninstall this app as it is a trial version. Could you let me know how do I do this.

Regards,
Pavan

Remove the apk from system/apps folder using root explorer !!!!! Press thanks
26th June 2014, 05:43 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrupesh2912

Remove the apk from system/apps folder using root explorer !!!!! Press thanks

Hi nrupesh,

I noticed that with Titanium backup when I move all the user apps from phone storage to Internal Card after restart they are back in phone storage.

Looks like the default storage is Phone and not internal Storage. I also tried with Link2SD and clean master but all of them fail as after sometime they come back to phone.

please help.

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread