[Q&A] [MOD][NEW/EASY][1,5Gb/6Gb] Extend App Storage of your Micromax Canvas Turbo

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [MOD][NEW/EASY][1,5Gb/6Gb] Extend App Storage of your Micromax Canvas Turbo

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [MOD][NEW/EASY][1,5Gb/6Gb] Extend App Storage of your Micromax Canvas Turbo. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

rguptamsn

Oct 29, 2014
Not working

Tried similar process using details in another thread. It didn't work.
m using custom rom not the stock rom

jaswantsahjlan

Feb 18, 2015
sd card is showing 00/00 bytes

After applying the above mentioned extended internal memory. the remaiing part of storage is showing 00. You are requested to kindly provide the solution for same.
Thanks in advance

saket332451verma

Feb 27, 2015
Phone Bricked. Please Help...

I too own a Micromax Canvas Turbo A250 which i have bought about a month ago.

The real problem which I was facing with the phone was it had a very low storage for apps.I tried a App which i found on the internet which could increase my internal storage while lessening the sd card capacity.After i used the app it guided me to the recovery mode and when i choose to wipe sd card/restore data/backup data it says no sdcard. and the phone is soft bricked i.e. it doesn't forward from the micromax logo.

please help I m in deep trouble:crying::crying::crying:

rahulsagar

Mar 17, 2015
very easy and less time consuming method

this is the most easy method and takes only 30mins to complete it

thanx a lot ;)

adeybatista

Dec 23, 2012
Storage_Extends_4,5gb_6gb.zip - [Click for QR Code] (480.7 KB, 412 views)

hi. i have follow the exact stapes given

Steps:

1. READ Precaution instructions
2. Download and extract Storage_Extends_1,5gb_4gb.zip or Storage_Extends_4,5gb_6gb.zip (DO NOT FLASH)
3. Extract it to SD card
4. Reboot Recovery (CWM/TWRP/ CWM_Carliv)
5. Flash extracted zip (depending on the desired size)
6. Reboot and format SD card (settings/storage/erase sdcard)
7. Enjoy

but now i am not able to see my internal sd card.
i got 5 gb of internal memory now( thanks for that)
but beacause there is no sd card , i can not take photos or video. and many other things are disable,
even i can not copy any custom roms to my device from my laptop.
please help........

adeybatista

Dec 23, 2012
is your problem solve? i am facing the same problem... please reply.... i have 5 gb of app installation memory but yhere is no internal sd card... so i cant ttame pics and movies... or cant even download anything.... not even able to download whats app images and videos

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using XDA Free mobile app

Mack Cruis

Aug 30, 2015
hello

My phone got ****ed up..... bricked ... struck on bootimage and in recovery mode it is saying .... unable to open ums lunfile
please help me out ..... solve this problem guyz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yaaa i have tried in 3 roms and it works fine