[Q&A] [Port] [MIUI] [4.4.4] Unofficial MIUI V5 - Multi languages

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [Port] [MIUI] [4.4.4] Unofficial MIUI V5 - Multi languages

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [Port] [MIUI] [4.4.4] Unofficial MIUI V5 - Multi languages. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

Karthikeyanamerica

Sep 26, 2014
Salem
Awesome Works PErfectly on my Micromax canvas turbo A250

Thanks ..for this rom ., well customized, all things working very well!!! Battery back up is more stablizied! so no probs in there!

ajpjmishra

Feb 17, 2015
stuck my phone

today i installed miui5 in my micromax a250.its works fine after some time i update miui OTA. After istalling update my phone stuck.Now phone doing nothing and not ON in recovery mode.What can i do?how can i flash my phone in stock rom.i have stock rom but unable to go in recovery mode .Please help me........