a57 ninja 3 problem

Search This thread

abhayarsh

Aug 26, 2014
i'm using micromax a57 when i try to install the stock rom i get this below messages please do help me
-Installing: /sdcard/LQAEB26_2012-12-20_factory_update.zip
Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Verifying update package...
Installing update...
assert failed: package_extract_file("nv.cfg", "/sdcard/image/nv.cfg")
E:Error in /sdcard/LQAEB26_2012-12-20_factory_update.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.

Wårløçk

Apr 30, 2014
Mumbai
www.edzapps.tk
Hello Abhayarsh, The Above Error possibility is Seen When u Use a Custom Recovery, Flashing Stock Rom needs Stock Recovery Also.
##STEPS##
1)Open Above " LQAEB26_2012-12-20_factory_update.zip" with WinRar or WinZip,
2) See there if you can find Recovery.img named Stock Recovery, [possible names: Recovery.img / StockRecovery.img]
3) Extract that Recovery.img file ..
## This is the Actual Stock Recovery ##
4) Flash That above Recovery.img first Using adb Command prompt through PC or laptop, or use Android App:- Mobile Uncle Tools

Google the steps of flashing Recovery with Adb commands. if flashed Successfully, skip to Step 7
OR
Put that recovery in your sdCard and Make sure the file name is recovery.img
It must look like: sdCard/recovery.img

5) Now Install & open Mobile Uncle Tools app.
6) Flash/install Recovery. It will search for recovery in your sdCard. after searching, select it, Flash it.
## Reboot once into Recovery To CONFIRM whether the Recovery.img is successfully Flashed.

7) Now, If the Recovery is successfully Flashed,
Boot into Recovery mode again.
& go ahead with Flashing that " /LQAEB26_2012-12-20_factory_update.zip" Zip file

8) ;) All The Best

Feel Free to ask me anything, Anytime. :)

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

don't forget to Press Thanks :good: if My Knowledge helped You :) ... Best Luck

Reactions: BlueHunter

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Abhayarsh, The Above Error possibility is Seen When u Use a Custom Recovery, Flashing Stock Rom needs Stock Recovery Also.
    ##STEPS##
    1)Open Above " LQAEB26_2012-12-20_factory_update.zip" with WinRar or WinZip,
    2) See there if you can find Recovery.img named Stock Recovery, [possible names: Recovery.img / StockRecovery.img]
    3) Extract that Recovery.img file ..
    ## This is the Actual Stock Recovery ##
    4) Flash That above Recovery.img first Using adb Command prompt through PC or laptop, or use Android App:- Mobile Uncle Tools

Google the steps of flashing Recovery with Adb commands. if flashed Successfully, skip to Step 7
    OR
    Put that recovery in your sdCard and Make sure the file name is recovery.img
    It must look like: sdCard/recovery.img

5) Now Install & open Mobile Uncle Tools app.
    6) Flash/install Recovery. It will search for recovery in your sdCard. after searching, select it, Flash it.
    ## Reboot once into Recovery To CONFIRM whether the Recovery.img is successfully Flashed.

7) Now, If the Recovery is successfully Flashed,
    Boot into Recovery mode again.
    & go ahead with Flashing that " /LQAEB26_2012-12-20_factory_update.zip" Zip file

8) ;) All The Best

Feel Free to ask me anything, Anytime. :)

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

don't forget to Press Thanks :good: if My Knowledge helped You :) ... Best Luck