Jul 3, 2014
root q2000L

I need the same.

Need info about How to Root
and a custom rom for it.

bro use genius root from pc to root bcm23550 ,
it worked for my xolo q2000L and i find this only way ,
because broadcom with kitkat has not a single root method ,
and like everyone will say , i am not responsible for any damage but it should work.

GKG4

Jul 9, 2011
Noida
www.GKG4.com
bro use genius root from pc to root bcm23550 ,
it worked for my xolo q2000L and i find this only way ,
because broadcom with kitkat has not a single root method ,
and like everyone will say , i am not responsible for any damage but it should work.

Hi!

I tried Root Genius 1.8.7 with Windows 8.1
But unfortunately, its not detecting my Xolo Q2000L

Any suggestion ??

ashphoenix07

Aug 17, 2014
Bro for q2000l rooting the only way is root genius n for rooting it u must have to use win 7 coz win8 never install drivers n u ll not able to root.. And ha I think this is a temporary root coz after partitioning my cell automatically gets unroot :(

nix159753

May 24, 2015
hello everyone!! Can anyony pleae provide me a link and steps to root my xolo Q2000 l. I am new to this rooting process and woud really appreciate a proper guidance for rooting the phone.

prade021

May 31, 2015
use kingo root

hello everyone!! Can anyony pleae provide me a link and steps to root my xolo Q2000 l. I am new to this rooting process and woud really appreciate a proper guidance for rooting the phone.

I would strongly recomend you to use kingo root. Jt works for all windows and can root any android phne.... First u enable usb debugging mode in developer options and connect to system and it will detect and click on root option it automatically roots your phne in 10 mins and reboots your device and popsup a message grant or deny you always give grant... And tatsit it done. Now you can install any custom rom.
But you have to download cmw recovery image and flash it using flashify app
If u wish you can send any amount to my paypal
Paypal email: pradeepprade80@gmail.com

Reactions: tushar12

tushar12

Jun 2, 2015
rooted successfully.:)

Successful root with kingo root from pc. It takes 10 mins gets restart my xolo q2000L.
Please recommend me the steps to flash custom rom in my device. And on which rom i must rely on. Please help

hero75

Account currently disabled
Dec 27, 2016
Sweden
cyanogenmod for xoloq2000l

hi all, please can any body send me link to flash
xolo q2000l, and install cyanogenmod, or lolipop

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    use kingo root

I would strongly recomend you to use kingo root. Jt works for all windows and can root any android phne.... First u enable usb debugging mode in developer options and connect to system and it will detect and click on root option it automatically roots your phne in 10 mins and reboots your device and popsup a message grant or deny you always give grant... And tatsit it done. Now you can install any custom rom.
    But you have to download cmw recovery image and flash it using flashify app
    If u wish you can send any amount to my paypal
    Paypal email: pradeepprade80@gmail.com