Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,262 Members 44,196 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Help] Install ROM

Tip us?

shayolz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Help] Install ROM

Hello guys, i'm new on the world of Android and i need a little help. I'm newbie but i learn fast.

I got a new phone with android 4.4.2 China honor 3 (fake), after uninstalling some China app the operation system started to stuck at logo at the start.

So to solve the problem i red that i could restore the old OS using ROM file. The factory where i bought the phone sent me the official ROM file for my phone.

Now i entered on Recovery mode, first i did "wipe data/factory reset", then with ADB i loaded the file .zip "adb sideload update.zip". But how the file is uploaded it says "Installation aborted", without any error.

So now i need your help how can i restore this system... I tried also to buy an SD card 8 gb and upload the file on the SD, but same error.

Thank you for your help!

shayolz
Old
(Last edited by shayolz; 7th July 2014 at 06:21 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Bump! Need help guys

SUMMARY:

I unistalled wrongly MIUI (MiHome app) and the phone stopped working correctly.

Phone is a fake honor 3c with MTK 65xx processor.

1 - Phone doesnt load the main theme, after the android logo i see a black page. (i see the top bar where there are wifi, time etc)
2 - The phone is not rooted. (i think)
3 - I can enter in Restore Mode and Factory Mode.
4 - I got the official ROM file. (the factory gave me it)
5 - All file zip (that i try to use in recovery from SD or ADB) give me "Installation aborted" without any error.
6 - I haven't USB DEBUG enabled, and i can't enable it cause i can't load the Operation system.

epcdranyel
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Stuck on BootLoop

I am currently facing the same Issue i changed the system/framework (of the CHERRY MOBILE JELLY) with the folder of the SamsungS5 system/framework

cause I was thinking that it'll worked too after changing the system/media of my phone

PLEASE HELP

Chetan Lodha
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default GUYS

Download and flash the stock ROM with SP flash tools....to will solve all the problems...