You can resize the whole UI of your android easily using these easy steps!
Changing the DPI value of your android device will solve the issue!This MOD will also change the resolution of icons/status bar/menu/app drawer/homescreen/all other apps!
So here we go ~DPI Fix for LeWa/MIUI/CyanogenMod/AOSP/Stock/AOKP/Any ROM/ANY DEVICE!!!
Storngly Recommended for Custom ROMs only!.
1. At first root your device!.
2. Install Root Explorer/Root Browser/ES File Explorer! (Any file explorer that opens /system partition).
3. Open Root Explorer and go to system!.
4. Hold build.prop and a menu shall appear!.
5. Click Copy and Paste in your Memory Card/Any Place Safe! (for backup issues only).
6.Go Back to system and Hold build.prop!.
7.Click on "Open in text editor" and scroll down!.
8.On the end of the lines, create a new line!
9.type~ ro.sf.lcd_density=190 (190 is the value of your new display DPI! so you can change the DPI as you want! default is 210)
10. Save & Exit
11. Reboot your Device. Now see the changes!
Thanks For Reading
Idea generated by :
Tested by :