Ask a question

No registration required

Real Problems with My LG Optimus G LS970

OP ThisCodeHell

17th August 2014, 05:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
I know all of you people are so smart!!!! Someone please help me.I had to sell my iPhone to pay for a car window someone broke on me in San Francisco.And until I can get work to buy a new phone I'm stuck with LG Optimus G LS970 (the Made IN Korea). OK so all I can get the phone to do is two things(one)when I plug it in,all I see is the (secure booting error!),(Cause Boot Configuration Verify)and/or (two) Download Mode(DO NOT UNPLUG)the device until the process is complete.I need someone to literally walk me through the whole process please I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I have been progressively getting closer I think.also when I plug it in to the USB port on My Toshiba Satellite it says the Full Jelly Bean on Mako cannot be found do I need to buy jelly bean Platform 4.1.2 or can I get it online. I'm stressing without a moble phone Please GOD!!! someone help me.!
17th August 2014, 10:28 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 589

3,105 posts
Donate to Me
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2443185

Weird that the PC thinks it's a Mako which is the Nexus 4. But if it's the Optimus G, that thread has everything you need.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread