Corgi for Feedly – Material Design RSS Lock Screen

The post Corgi for Feedly – Material Design RSS Lock Screen appeared first on … more

[XPOSED] Pop-up Video in Floating Window

more

HTC to Replace Swype with TouchPal

more

Transformers – Free On Google Play

more

Unhappy [Q] Huawei MediaPad 10 Link Failed to load ROM

OP Demonwolf

27th January 2015, 07:33 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi

I have a Huawei S10-201u MediaPad 10 Link (S10-201u) and it is giving me grey hairs.
It had, what I assume to be, a custom ROM installed on it and we had no real access to the things settings. I decided to wipe and install the stock ROM.

PC OS: W7 SP1 x64

I went to Huawei website and downloaded the S10-201u Firmware (S10-201u, Android 4.1, C232B002, English)

Took forever but I eventually got an 2GB SD card, formatted it clean in FAT32, created a dload folder and dumped the two files (update.app and unlmt.cfg) into the folder and then switched off the tablet.

Inserted SD card, held down VOL-DOWN and pressed the power button until the logo appeared. Kept the VOL-DOWN button pressed until I saw the little green Android robot with the wireframe thing spinning in his chest.

It did its thing for about 5 minutes, bar moved some then filled a little more... and then it simply said "FAIL" in red and in yellow text it says "sdcard upgrade failed. reboot device"

And now it is stuck. I can't boot it normally (just keeps going back to the little green Android and saying failed), I can't turn it off (Can reboot it, just not switch it off) and I have tried 5 or 6 different ROMs on the SD to try get something to happen. No luck,

I am able to reboot the phone to a point where it says "Enter into fastboot mode" if I use VOL-UP and POWER.
Windows detects it in this format as an "Android Phone/Android Single ADB Interface" device however running "fastboot devices" or "adb devices" yields no devices in the list.

Any ideas and suggestions on where to go next?
3rd February 2015, 01:22 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Exclamation
Bump
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread