[TUT] How to Unbrick MTK Smartphone via SP Flash tool
No problem. Here is the tutorial for Unbrick MediaTek (MT65xx) Phones.
You need VCOM driver, Stock Frimware and SP Flash tool to unbrick your phone.
SP Flash Tool Download HERE
Then Download Your MT65xx VCOM Driver, Please Google it
Then Download your Phone’s Stock Frimware, Please Google it
You also need..
1. a PC
2. a USB cable to connetc your phone with PC
3. a Brain
4. and A little respact
: No need battery unbrick your phone.
Instruction for install VCOM Driver to your PC
Download the zip and extract to desktop. Remove battery of your phone, open device manager in PC. Then connect your mobile with cable. Then you see adevice as adb or something like that in device manager. Right click on that and click update driver , then manually install the driver give path to that as u extracted in desktop tick on whole folder. That’s it. Your VCOM drivers are installed . Now your SP flash tool is ready to flash stock rom.
Instruction for flash stock rom with SP flash tool
1. Extract “Stock Frimware”
2. Open the folder “ SP_Flash_Tool”
3. Run “Flash_tool.exe”
4. Click “Scatter-loading”
5. Open “MT65xx_Android_scatter_emmc.txt” from your zipped firmware or google it if you don’t get it there.
6. Click Frimware -> Upgrade
7. After that remove your battery from your phone. Then connect your phone to PC via data cable
8. Wait for a while to finish the process.
9. When finished, Close Flash_tool Application.
10. Then carefully disconnect your phone from PC. Reinsert your battery. Then turn on phone. If all is ok, then your phone will be fine.
Thanks for reading