Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,137 Members 50,508 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I am unable to make it work..

Tip us?
 
Z3ch5
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jul 2014
Default I am unable to make it work..

sup guys,
I am trying to change the splash or boo image on my tablet, have a chinese tablet "momo", and i faced two problems
first : there is no initlogo.rle anywhere, and when I checked the file "init" (which is binary file) I found a line
"/dev/.booting/dev/%s/initlogo.rle"
the second problem:
After I have installed adb in linux and I made some changes to the tablet, after rebooting all changes not being saved
just like I didn't do anything
any help?
 
San.phplogin
Old
#2  
San.phplogin's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 33
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: ▇ ▉ ctOS ▉ ▇
Prompt Working is not so much Easy Dude

First your report :

Quote:
first : there is no initlogo.rle anywhere, and when I checked the file "init" (which is binary file) I found a line
"/dev/.booting/dev/%s/initlogo.rle"
Its that .... Most of the chinese tablets do not allow changing bootanimation ..
If it allows ... Its said to be Unseen

"init" file ... You can find it while Searching deeply..
If u find its not available .... Then its said to be waste

Second the report :

Quote:
After I have installed adb in linux and I made some changes to the tablet, after rebooting all changes not being saved
just like I didn't do anything
Check whether the adb Works properly ... most of the adb's do Such things
After you reboot the tablet " Everything becomes normal as if it was " Before changing " ..... This problem is strange as you can refer it by asking some Mod's r developers ....

This is my guide to you .....
Hit thanks if i have helped you
 
Z3ch5
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by San.phplogin View Post
First your report :



Its that .... Most of the chinese tablets do not allow changing bootanimation ..
If it allows ... Its said to be Unseen

"init" file ... You can find it while Searching deeply..
If u find its not available .... Then its said to be waste

Hit thanks if i have helped you
thanks a lot for the replay
actually it's not about bootanimation , it's about splash and bootlogo
and there is "init" file but no initlogo.rle
even I can read a line in "init" file about initlogo.rle

anyone can tell me why when I reboot the tablet, the changes I made to the tablet been disappeared ?
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes