unfortunately com.google.process.gapps has stopped, it keeps coming in note 2 n7100

OP vignesh1990

14th August 2014, 03:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I have installed custom rom cyanogenmod cm-11-20140806-NIGHTLY-n7100 and It works fine and after that I wished to go back to my stock rom which is Android Kitkat 4.4.4 , So I took a backup of my stock rom and moved to computer's hard disk

After I restored using clockworkmod recovery version 6.0.4.3 I restored my old stock rom .. but the problem is when i unlock from lock screen this message "unfortunately com.google.process.gapps has stopped working " keeps popping and I cannot get rid of it..

Now I again installed custom rom and I think the gapps version and stock rom android version is not syncing...please help me to recover my stock rom
19th August 2014, 03:17 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 7

34 posts
More
mismatched versions maybe
Are you hard set on installing your recovery image?

You could download the correct stock firmware and gapps for your phone by searching google (i would link something to you but im new)

Take a look here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1896696

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor spinach

Are you hard set on installing your recovery image?

You could download the correct stock firmware and gapps for your phone by searching google (i would link something to you but im new)

Take a look here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1896696

Scroll down to the first section and it will send you to sammobile to download your stock firmware.

At sammobile click Firmware, then to the right side and down a bit there is a "search device here" box. Enter n7100 and you should find when you need!

Hope this helps!!
20th August 2014, 10:59 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 6

56 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vignesh1990

I have installed custom rom cyanogenmod cm-11-20140806-NIGHTLY-n7100 and It works fine and after that I wished to go back to my stock rom which is Android Kitkat 4.4.4 , So I took a backup of my stock rom and moved to computer's hard disk

After I restored using clockworkmod recovery version 6.0.4.3 I restored my old stock rom .. but the problem is when i unlock from lock screen this message "unfortunately com.google.process.gapps has stopped working " keeps popping and I cannot get rid of it..

Now I again installed custom rom and I think the gapps version and stock rom android version is not syncing...please help me to recover my stock rom

Well, before flashing the stock ROM try going to the application manager and try clearing the cache and the data stored by the Google Play services app. and if that still doesn't helps you out then you can move forward with flashing the stock ROM over your device.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread