Default [Q] Application to manage/overrule mobile data connection

Hi, I wonder if it's possible to force a manual specified mobile data connection to be used.

e.g.

I tell the App that it should force "G" to be used instead "E" even if edge would've a better signal strength. because sometimes I am able to have "G" as data connection with 2or3 from 4 stripes but it switches randomly between "g" and "e" and "edge" has most of the time 4 of 4 stripes.

I just don't get the unnecessary switching between the two GSM data connection types. it's unnecessarily annoying because it's also stop the data transfer. it just su**

especially Samsung devices do a lot of unnecessary mobile data connection switching

we already can force between GSM and WCDMA. but we should be able to force within the different GSM data connections too.

so, would it be possible to code such an app? or is there something like that already available somewhere? did a lot of Google research but I end up with no results.

well, I can understand that this would be some sort of lower priority mod/app but whoever can effort the time and has the skills to write such an application could add the complete set of option to it.

- switch between e, G, H, LTE etc.
- set times when which data connection should be in use
- tell the App to use only GSM when the overall traffic is near a specified amount of data.
- a watch dog for established connections would be nice to and some sort of firewall to deny connections or other way around to have to specifically allow every connection

I have a 5GB high-speed data plan. and I would like to swap automatically to GSM only once I wasted 4GB of it to save a few bytes when I really need full speed.

I am not sure. maybe such a tool is kinda pointless on a smartphone but I would love to see such a tool.

thanks for the read

regards