Post Reply

[Q] android app idea needed

21st August 2014, 04:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
hi everyone. I am new to this field. And I am needing an idea for developing an android application related to telecommunication field like GPS, 3G, 4G, network, security etc. Kindly suggest me some ideas.

Regards,
Shahrukh
22nd August 2014, 10:16 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 131
 
202 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahrukhkasi

hi everyone. I am new to this field. And I am needing an idea for developing an android application related to telecommunication field like GPS, 3G, 4G, network, security etc. Kindly suggest me some ideas.

Regards,
Shahrukh

You can make an app for tracing your device
23rd August 2014, 08:24 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Question Further Suggestion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Clephas

You can make an app for tracing your device

Thank You Rick Celphas for your suggestion. But as I am planning for my final year project I must develop or append some advance features in my application. Initial idea is good, but if you have further suggestion of features, which can be added in this application.
23rd August 2014, 11:34 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 131
 
202 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahrukhkasi

Thank You Rick Celphas for your suggestion. But as I am planning for my final year project I must develop or append some advance features in my application. Initial idea is good, but if you have further suggestion of features, which can be added in this application.

Well you could make these options:

Remote access security functions(factory reset, change locmscreen password ...) from other phone by sms or call.

Trace the phone with GPS(from another phone or website)

Get remote control of the camera, sound and vibration.
To get peoples attention and make pictures of the areay the thief is.

You can find alot of things people would like to be able to do when there phone is stolen

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Rick Clephas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd August 2014, 05:24 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Smile Sugestion Appreciated
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Clephas

Well you could make these options:

Remote access security functions(factory reset, change locmscreen password ...) from other phone by sms or call.

Trace the phone with GPS(from another phone or website)

Get remote control of the camera, sound and vibration.
To get peoples attention and make pictures of the areay the thief is.

You can find alot of things people would like to be able to do when there phone is stolen

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks for your suggestion. Will search further about all suggested app ideas. If any help required will ask.
24th August 2014, 07:22 PM   |  #6  
mrYoussef135's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Start by looking to what would make your daily life more easier and more enjoyable
The Following User Says Thank You to mrYoussef135 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th August 2014, 06:04 PM   |  #7  
12er's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
An app, which shows the nearby cashpoints would be cool.

The Following User Says Thank You to 12er For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Java for Android App Development by ThreadRank