No registration required

Mobile app for Marriage

OP sNova

1st September 2014, 11:22 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi,
I have basic knowledge of android development. I want to create an app which will be acting as wedding info. plus invitation,for my sister's wedding..Need to start from scratch.Please advice graphics,coding,frameworks everything I should know about and please suggest how can I improve my app to make it more intresting, innovative and well containing good music and graphic embedded.. music should be running in the background kind of stuff.You got the idea right? I am very much ready for this please guide me in right direction.

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Free mobile app
5th September 2014, 09:06 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

26 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sNova

Hi,
I have basic knowledge of android development. I want to create an app which will be acting as wedding info. plus invitation,for my sister's wedding..Need to start from scratch.Please advice graphics,coding,frameworks everything I should know about and please suggest how can I improve my app to make it more intresting, innovative and well containing good music and graphic embedded.. music should be running in the background kind of stuff.You got the idea right? I am very much ready for this please guide me in right direction.

My first advice would be look into Android L Design

secondly not exactly understanding what you mean by you want the app to act as a wedding info plus an invitation for your sisters wedding. mind elaborating a bit more?

Like are you trying to invite people from the app?

Or are you sending the app to people?

As for info on the app I am assuming your trying to make the app like an invitation I think? Not exactly sure what your asking so clear the question up a bit and ill try to help ya out.
7th September 2014, 04:22 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi...sorry for late reply .I will send the app to people.The app will give all info regarding bride and groom.. venue..some background music.and should contain the facility as the app user can send text msg to couple and can send his wishes using pic which can be clicked by camera.and when he press the submit button the msg should deliver to google drive or something.I am not familiar here..can you please guide me???

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread