RFID T70

OP dex19

3rd September 2014, 08:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi people

I just get tablet from title, this tablet have possibility to read RFID from chips and cards. The problem is, I cant find a way too enable RFID reader in my app. there is a demo app and it's only thing that works with RFID module. As far as I know, there is no native support for RFID in android SDK, so that is the biggest problem. So I wanted too ask if someone have more experience with that tablet and if anyone knows how to enable this RFID module in apps.

-Full tablet name T70 7" rugged tablet

-sry for bad english
Last edited by dex19; 3rd September 2014 at 09:07 PM.
4th September 2014, 03:32 AM   |  #2  
Flag YUL/YYZ
Thanks Meter: 23

146 posts
More
is it the T70 by china Cruiser (runbo phones) ?
4th September 2014, 09:38 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Yep this is the one
4th September 2014, 01:21 PM   |  #4  
Flag YUL/YYZ
Thanks Meter: 23

146 posts
More
Sorry to say but nothing seems clear with that brand is there really a RFID (if its really NFC: it would solve this) adapter?! (Couldn't find detailed datasheet on the specifics of the adapter used by them)
As you know: Nothing in the sdk, Theres no standardized RFID extension set as that means there is significant duplication among the vendors , but in a ideal world Google would build the needed RFID extensions directly into Android.
I'd suggest you search or post on stackoverflow there are similar questions some are suggesting some plausible things...
But RFID wise your on your pretty much on own with android the only path I see is developing extensions based on common source code if you got skills and time...

Edit: supposedly some manufacturers of RFID adapter ARE providing SDK's for their products maybe there's something's to scavenge from that.

Best of luck keep posting if you got something
Last edited by Ltdrev; 4th September 2014 at 02:02 PM.
4th September 2014, 03:01 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
yea there is a very little information about this tablet :/. Thanks for help anyway
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread