C# Tutorial

Search This thread
Apr 28, 2014
You should spend money to buy a good book. Videos and other Tutorials are usually bad quality and are very common to teach you wrong stuff because they are likely made by people who are "done" learning the language just 3 weeks ago...,

huy8687

Jan 18, 2011
you should write an application from begin to end in order to know what you need.
usually reference codeproject, stackoverflow, msdn

scfvx

Aug 29, 2014
www.foxvitae.com
you should write an application from begin to end in order to know what you need.
usually reference codeproject, stackoverflow, msdn

this is what I did, I learned C# with youtube videos, looking on stackoverflow (really good answers here), and created my first game from start to end :) And C# is really easy !
(I never had programmers skills before)
Good luck !

Last edited:

Edwin Bos

Sep 16, 2014
Stackoverflow is great is you already know the basics and need help with specific questions or problems.

I read C# in a Nutshell (actually rather big). It is an ok book with lots of references. Haven't read many other books though, so not sure which one to recommend.

The best way (for me) was to follow some online tutorials (my first app - like blogs). This is just the easiest way to get started (and get some practical experience).

hieu0nguyen

Feb 4, 2013
Hi,

If you want to learn C#, I recommend you Microsoft Vrtual Academy. It has a lot of tutorial videos of Microsoft Technologies.