4,378 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,014

By Ben Ling, Recognized Themer on 14th July 2014, 04:29 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st April 2015, 09:29 PM |#231  
Quote:
Originally Posted by serajr

It's not my fault buddy!!
Why do you think this feature is disabled by default by own sony for all phones firmwares, and enabled only for tablets? That's because you mustn't enable it on your phone... PERIOD!

Hay keep calm bro! I didn't say it is your mistake. don't get me wrong, I have just agreed with you, like when people write (+1).
So.. You own xz3 combact aren't you? Does this issue still here? Or sony have fixed it?

21st April 2015, 10:00 PM |#232  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer
Flag Rafard - SP
Thanks Meter: 13,834

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shehabskull

Hay keep calm bro! I didn't say it is your mistake. don't get me wrong, I have just agreed with you, like when people write (+1).
So.. You own xz3 combact aren't you? Does this issue still here? Or sony have fixed it?

So I apologize.!! Yes, I own it too and it is on 5.0.2 stock fw without any issue, also there is no issues related on my wife's z2 tablet (5.0.2 too)!
6th May 2015, 02:57 PM |#233  
Flag 31.3300° N, 75.5800° E
Thanks Meter: 211

More
Can i get without osb version?
Tia.
7th May 2015, 06:48 AM |#234  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Transparent google search bar
Hi folks
It's possible to get transparent google search bar in lollipop home launcher ? It works on kitkat, I tried to change searchbar frame.png like in kitkat but i'm still getting fc's. Any advice ?

7th May 2015, 10:57 AM |#235  
Flag 31.3300° N, 75.5800° E
Thanks Meter: 211

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomiWire

Hi folks
It's possible to get transparent google search bar in lollipop home launcher ? It works on kitkat, I tried to change searchbar frame.png like in kitkat but i'm still getting fc's. Any advice ?

You not need to sign the apk, just replace the image with your edited one by opening the apk file with winrar or similar. And install normally as you did before. Clear cache to see changes if you don't saw any.

sent via BatMobile from Gotham city
7th May 2015, 11:34 AM |#236  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathStroke

You not need to sign the apk, just replace the image with your edited one by opening the apk file with winrar or similar. And install normally as you did before. Clear cache to see changes if you don't saw any.

sent via BatMobile from Gotham city

Have you tried it on lollipop ? I followed those steps many times also with superuser and no success.
8th May 2015, 06:36 AM |#237  
Flag Sosnowiec
Thanks Meter: 84

More
@Ben Ling any way to port that for 4.3 XPERIA SP? I need that for serajr xposed kk version.
1st August 2015, 01:33 PM |#238  
Flag Syria
Thanks Meter: 60

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling

[B][FONT="Century Gothic"]Hi There,I'm Here To Share You The Latest Xperia™ Home 7.0.A.1.12 & Widgets

Please,may you port Xperia home 7.0.A.1.12 to Xperia jellybean 4.2.2 devices?for Xperia C exactly....
We are -Xperia C users- Stuck with the stupid jellybeans, and we got a locked bootloader wich can't be unlocked....
Thanks.
3rd August 2015, 08:24 AM |#239  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Nice Work
Thanks!!!!!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)