See here : MOD EDIT - PAY PER CLICK LINKS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON XDA
ViPER's Audio Official Website:MOD EDIT - PAY PER CLICK LINKS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON XDA
How it works?
Go here MOD EDIT - PAY PER CLICK LINKS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON XDA
★ Differential Surround / Haas Effect ★
- FX version: v22.214.171.124
- 1.Add spectrum extend feature.
- 2.Add ViPER-DDC feature.
- 3.Fix bugs.
- 4.Improve compatibility
FX version v126.96.36.199:MOD EDIT - PAY PER CLICK LINKS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON XDA
Setuping your Device
1. ROOT your device.(CM11 is already rooted.)Installation
For unrooted phones go here
Android 4.1 MOD EDIT - PAY PER CLICK LINKS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON XDA
Android 4.2: MOD EDIT - PAY PER CLICK LINKS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON XDA
Android 4.3: MOD EDIT - PAY PER CLICK LINKS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON XDA
2. Install busybox if doesn’t come with root. (Not needed in CM11)
3. Modify build.prop(Not needed in CM11)
a. Open up /system/build.prop in text editor using any file explorer with root access.
b. Change the line (If you can’t find these lines, skip this step.
Code:Ipa.decode=true to lpa.decode=false tunnel.decode=true to tunnel.decode=false lpa.use-stagefright=true to lpa.use-stagefright=false
1. Download, extract and copy ViPER4Android_FX.apk to your device.
(CM11 users remove DSP Manager.apk from system/app by using root explorer.)
2.Install the apk as USER app or SYSTEM app is up to you.
3. Run FX app from app drawer, allow root access if asked.
4. When driver installation prompted, choose Yes.
5. V4A auto detects your CPU and show available driver modes below :
No modes : For processors with or without VFP .6. Choose your desired selection.
Battery Saving : Available for all processors with NEON.
High Quality Mode : Available for processors with NEON.
Super Audio Quality : Available for processors with NEON.
7. After installation done, Reboot device.
8. If you want to use only V4A as audio effect, follow normal mode. If you want existing audio effects to work, follow compatible mode.
9. In Sound settings > Music effects, always choose V4A FX unless FX is not installed.
10. Open up V4A FX , in menu, FX Compatible Mode set to Normal Mode.
11. If not working, try Compatible mode before trying Force-Enable.
9. Do not change anything under Sound settings/
10. Open up V4A FX , in menu, FX Compatible Mode set to Compatible Mode.
11. If not working, use Normal mode and disable other effects.
1. Open up V4A FX , go to menu and choose “Uninstall driver”..
2. After that, uninstall V4A FX app itself.
3. Reboot. Done. Bye-bye V4A
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph No : +91 8281690129