Post Reply

[Guide]HOW TO PORT Z2 LOCKSCREEN TO KITKAT DEVICES

OP gamzekal

6th February 2015, 04:19 PM   |  #121  
Tech N You's Avatar
Senior Member
Unknown Land
Thanks Meter: 328
 
587 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamzekal

yes.IT is a big problem.

This keyguard files are taken and configured from Xperia Z2.Xperia Z2 has only one sim card.in addition I dont have it too.

This guide doesnt work on handy with dual sim card

Oh bad Well thank you anyway
18th February 2015, 12:48 PM   |  #122  
Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 62
 
393 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Donate to Me
More
will this work on stock kitkat firmware too?
18th February 2015, 01:11 PM   |  #123  
SamadiPour's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
120 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chena_22

will this work on stock kitkat firmware too?

this is porting TUT
it means using z2 lockscreen in cm base roms
Last edited by SamadiPour; 18th February 2015 at 08:39 PM.
18th February 2015, 06:38 PM   |  #124  
Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 62
 
393 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samadipoor2

this is porting TUT
it means using z2 lockscreen in cm base roms

So, if i follow this guide i can port it to stock using stock rom as a base? Am i right?
18th February 2015, 07:22 PM   |  #125  
SamadiPour's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
120 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chena_22

So, if i follow this guide i can port it to stock using stock rom as a base? Am i right?

If you use this guide you can use stock lockscreen (that is default in every stock rom for xperia devices) in cm base roms and other device roms
Last edited by SamadiPour; 18th February 2015 at 08:39 PM.
18th February 2015, 07:41 PM   |  #126  
Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 62
 
393 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samadipoor2

If you use this guide you can use stock lockscreen (that is default in every stock rom for xperia devices) in cm base roms

Oh i see, btw thanks for the explanation
One more thing i want to ask you, how can i port this? Because when i searching for the guide, all i got just a guide to port it to cm11.. I'm newbie in this porting thing though
Last edited by Chena_22; 18th February 2015 at 07:43 PM.
18th February 2015, 07:58 PM   |  #127  
SamadiPour's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
120 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chena_22

Oh i see, btw thanks for the explanation
One more thing i want to ask you, how can i port this? Because when i searching for the guide, all i got just a guide to port it to cm11.. I'm newbie in this porting thing though

Go to the first page and read the first post (this guide is for cm11)
This thread is about porting it and explained it well
So just read it carefully
Last edited by SamadiPour; 18th February 2015 at 08:37 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to SamadiPour For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes