actually i m not a owner of the scripts/apps used in this procedure, i m just sharing here..
all credits goes to original developer of towel root and reboot mount fix...
RemountReboot Fix by Abrar9322
- First you need adb in pc..if you dont have or dont know what it is please install from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2588979
- Install towel root and execute it, then reboot.
- Install latest SuperSU from playstore
- Open supersu and click yes to install binary
- Now Install latest busybox from playstore
- Now open busybox and follow below according to ur device
- For devices[C1904,C1905,C2004,C2005,C2104,C2105],install busybox in system/xbin[default]
- For other devices,install busybox in sytem/bin[change it in busybox while installing busybox]
- Copy remountrebootfix.zip anywhere on your computer and extract it.
- Open the extracted folder and run install.bat
- select option 1( SuperSu ) then press enter.
- It asks you to connect your device.
- Now Connect your mobile with usb debugging enabled...[Note: if you don't know how to enable usb debugging, click below to show the content]
- go to settings > about phone > press on the build number 7 times until it says 'you are now a developer'
- Go to settings>developer options>USB debugging.
- Grant Root permission when prompt in your phone.
- Follow on screen instruction.
- Device will reboot, then enjoy full root with locked bootloader...!!!!
SPL Thanks to @geohot, @Snoop05, @mbc07 , @Abrar9322, @ananthtcr....
and if i didnt give credit to anyone..please pm or post here...i will add
or if this is already posted...or if i violated any rule of xda...moderators please remove this thread..