Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,629 Members 54,363 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[PORT] [APP] [KK] Latest Xperia™ Home 6.3.A.0.5

Tip us?

demonicangell™
Old
Thanks Meter 479
Quote:
Originally Posted by livystewy View Post

Sorry man I just asked cause on my gs3 there was an xperia mod with music camera and other apps that were excellent. So I was inquiring.... I will give it a go and see though

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
almost all the mods here work only for xperia devices running sony custom/stock roms ..for other xperia mods ported to other devices/cm/aosp u need to check somewhere here . http://forum.xda-developers.com/android
SONY XPERIA ZL
Android 4.4.4 - 10.5.A.0.283 STOCK ROOTED
NEXUS 7
ANDROID 4.4.2 STOCK
HTC INCREDIBLE S HTC DESIRE S

Ben Ling
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 7,218

DONATE TO ME
Can you guys send me the logcat so that I can check what's causing it to FC on 4.3 device...

Like My Work ? Donate To Me So That I Can Contribute To More Devices
Always Hit Thanks If You Like My Work

dan15
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Default ART

unfortunately, it's not running on ART. I am on a ROM built with Mike's Sources, and allways a FC with this version. I'll try also 6.2.A.1.0.7 and the same issue.

but the 6.1.1.a.0.8 runs well...

Pandemic
Old
Thanks Meter 11,627

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan15 View Post
unfortunately, it's not running on ART. I am on a ROM built with Mike's Sources, and allways a FC with this version. I'll try also 6.2.A.1.0.7 and the same issue.

but the 6.1.1.a.0.8 runs well...
Installed or even enabled superuser mod ??

Send from my XZ With My Own Personal Modified MoonWalker SuperB !

.. The True Source Of Knowledge Is Experience ..
... My Projects & Work ...

... Latest ...
>> [XZ]MoonWalker SuperB V4 <<
>> [XZL]MoonWalker SuperB V2 <<
-----------------------
||> All My Work <||

Chxrlyglez
Old
(Last edited by Chxrlyglez; 17th July 2014 at 03:42 PM.) Reason: Nevermind...
Thanks Meter 83

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
Installed or even enabled superuser mod ??

Send from my XZ With My Own Personal Modified MoonWalker SuperB !
Sorry my ignorance, but, what is SuperUser Mod?

:S

Regards...

Auto Response:

Well I've founded this thread

Quote:
In this post I’ll explain what is Superuser mod and how to enable it on your device. The Superuser mod disables the nasty signature verification for all apps. After applying this mod you can install apps with different signature like Xperia Z1 or newer Sony apps. Things that are needed in this process are the following:
Rooted device
Deodexed ROM
Services.jar from your device, make sure it's Sony based ROM
Baksmali Manager; you can use either this one [Utility][Tool][Windows] Backsmali / Smali Manager or the one that I'm currently using and shown in this tutorial DOWNLOAD
Notepad++
Sorry for offtopic...

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR WORK AND HELP
SORRY MY BAD ENGLISH
MY BEST REGARDS

Berplu
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Work in z1 compact kk 4.4.4 stock rom fw 108 deodexed???
Forgive my poor English, I'm learning from your expressions, thanks for your patience

Rajeev
Old
Thanks Meter 9,159

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berplu View Post
Work in z1 compact kk 4.4.4 stock rom fw 108 deodexed???
99% It Will Work
If You Like My Work Please Consider A Small Donation

For Donating Click Below

Please Do The Following:
Sign In To Your PayPal Account Page
Go To 'Send Payment'
Enter My Email ID "dipesh.febrius@gmail.com"
Option "Personal Payment" Doesn't Work For India, So Kindly Set "Online Purchases". And Check Goods or Service (Preferably Service)
Make The Payment of The Desired Amount of Donation You Want To Send.
Thank You For Your Kind Donations!

Berplu
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Work in Z1 Compact stock rom kk 4.4.4 fw 108 deodexed .......

but i don´t see difference and the widget walkman not is like the Z2, that's what I wanted :-|
Forgive my poor English, I'm learning from your expressions, thanks for your patience

jorgex94
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling View Post
Can you guys send me the logcat so that I can check what's causing it to FC on 4.3 device...
@Ben Ling. here is the logcat friend
I think you can solve this problem...

I rooted my phone and I have superuser mod installed
I hope this serves you.
Attached Files
File Type: txt system_app_crash@1405814944840.txt - [Click for QR Code] (1.9 KB, 8 views)
My Phone: SONY XPERIA TX

O.S: Google Android 4.3 "Jelly Bean MR2"
ROM: Sony Mobile Stock Rom 9.2.A.1.215 modified by me with various mods and free bloatware (Re-Odexed)

Second phone: Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo: Stolen

"Un mundo sin curiosidad no es mundo"

Chxrlyglez
Old
(Last edited by Chxrlyglez; 26th July 2014 at 06:48 PM.) Reason: Adding Log
Thanks Meter 83

DONATE TO ME
Hello @Ben Ling.

In my XZL with 4.4 KK doesn't work...
FC everytime I select it.
Can you help me?

Here is the log

Code:
I/ActivityManager( 1480): Start proc com.sonyericsson.xhs for broadcast com.sonyericsson.xhs/com.sonymobile.xhs.services.AlarmBootupLauncher: pid=6222 uid=10083 gids={50083, 3003, 1028, 1015, 1023}
I/ActivityManager( 1480): Killing 4363:com.sonymobile.storagechecker/u0a27 (adj 15): empty #34
I/ActivityManager( 1480): Killing 4384:com.sonymobile.musicslideshow/u0a66 (adj 15): empty #34
E/AndroidRuntime( 5446): 	at com.sonymobile.flix.components.viewwrapper.ViewWrapper.setSize(ViewWrapper.java:346)
E/AndroidRuntime( 5446): 	at com.sonymobile.home.presenter.view.AdvWidgetItemView.setSize(AdvWidgetItemView.java:195)
E/AndroidRuntime( 5446): 	at com.sonymobile.home.ui.pageview.PageItemView.layout(PageItemView.java:238)
E/AndroidRuntime( 5446): 	at com.sonymobile.home.ui.pageview.PageViewGroup.layoutPageItem(PageViewGroup.java:1298)
E/AndroidRuntime( 5446): 	at com.sonymobile.home.ui.pageview.PageViewGroup.onPageItemChanged(PageViewGroup.java:1258)
E/AndroidRuntime( 5446): 	at com.sonymobile.home.ui.pageview.PageViewObservable.notifyPageItemChanged(PageViewObservable.java:49)
E/AndroidRuntime( 5446): 	at com.sonymobile.home.presenter.PageViewBaseAdapter.notifyPageItemChanged(PageViewBaseAdapter.java:50)
E/AndroidRuntime( 5446): 	at com.sonymobile.home.desktop.DesktopAdapter.onModelItemChanged(DesktopAdapter.java:55)
E/AndroidRuntime( 5446): 	at com.sonymobile.home.model.Model.notifyOnModelItemChanged(Model.java:464)
E/AndroidRuntime( 5446): 	at com.sonymobile.home.desktop.DesktopModel.access$300(DesktopModel.java:60)
E/AndroidRuntime( 5446): 	at com.sonymobile.home.desktop.DesktopModel$4.onResourceLoaded(DesktopModel.java:382)
E/AndroidRuntime( 5446): 	at com.sonymobile.home.model.ResourceHandler$4.run(ResourceHandler.java:776)
E/AndroidRuntime( 5446): 	at com.sonymobile.home.model.ResourceHandler$4.run(ResourceHandler.java:772)
E/AndroidRuntime( 5446): 	at com.sonymobile.home.util.ObserverList$1.run(ObserverList.java:205)
W/ActivityManager( 1480):   Force finishing activity com.sonyericsson.home.z2/com.sonymobile.home.HomeActivity
W/ActivityManager( 1480): Activity pause timeout for ActivityRecord{45d7ca88 u0 com.sonyericsson.home.z2/com.sonymobile.home.HomeActivity t2 f}
W/ContextImpl( 3596): Calling a method in the system process without a qualified user: android.app.ContextImpl.startService:1519 android.content.ContextWrapper.startService:494 android.content.ContextWrapper.startService:494 com.sonymobile.mirrorlink.BootCompleteReceiver.onReceive:27 android.app.ActivityThread.handleReceiver:2481 
W/ContextImpl( 3596): Calling a method in the system process without a qualified user: android.app.ContextImpl.sendStickyBroadcast:1321 android.content.ContextWrapper.sendStickyBroadcast:427 com.sonymobile.mirrorlink.MirrorLinkUsbNcmObserver.<init>:88 com.sonymobile.mirrorlink.MirrorLinkSystemService.onCreate:99 android.app.ActivityThread.handleCreateService:2634
And the full archive.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR WORK AND HELP
SORRY MY BAD ENGLISH
MY BEST REGARDS