[TDE] Dontbelive XPERIA XZ Premium StereoMod V25 MM/(N?) and CM (Z2/Z3/Z3C/Z3 Tablet)

Do you like my MOD?

• Total voters
Search This thread

dontbelive

Jul 12, 2011
Herne
www.facebook.com
This mod is awesome. However, as pointed by other people, the caller on other side hear their own voice back. i hope this could be solved.

Thanks

Same here and when I want to make a what's app call the phone get freezes and restart maybe are the mixer paths

Same here caller hear his voice. Xperia z2 with v6. Using existenz v1 rom.

Correction, I can play notes fine but can not listen to one I have recorded

Guuuys I again did now test call with lot of ppls and also test several whatsapp calls and voice notes too and got none of these issues, please reinstall ur rom or flash a rom WITHOUT any other sound mods then flash my MOD

I'm using RXSW wolfbreak rom
bro

any luck with noise cancellation :) ?
I did not had time today, I will look into it tomorrow :)

Sent from my D6603 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Reactions: Dilesh Perera

Uncanfeeling

Oct 11, 2012
Rabat
www.facebook.com
People are telling me that they hear their voice on the other side of the call !!!!
I hope you could fix this as soon as possible, BTW, I love your mod, its the best one yet for speaker !!!!

wc_how

Dec 27, 2010
For those who hear their own sound, are you not using z3? I have no problem too using z3.

KumarAnup

Apr 29, 2014
Gorakhpur
Hey
Can you please bring back the headphones
option under accessory...

Everything works well

Thanks....

Sent from my D6503

kanej2006

Mar 22, 2008
London
I have an issue but unsure if it's the latest V6 mod or some other software or issue caused by a bad app.

Some games run with sound and others without sound. The ones that run without sound freeze or hard crash when attempting to increase volume.

Also, I tried several calls via Skype, Talkray & Viber. It usually freezes or crashes. At times when it does connect there is no sound. Could this be due to the V6 sound mod or could it be some other error? I'm using the stock 6.01 Marshmallow stock rom, only just installed it yesterday. Never had these problems before and just wondering why. :)

Thanks to anyone who can suggest what to do aside from formatting or re-installing the rom. I spent hours setting it up, installing apps and customizing everything.

dontbelive

Jul 12, 2011
Herne
www.facebook.com
Just to make 100% sure... I dont have to flash it just after flashing RXSW, i can make the first boot without it and install it after the initial setup? If you need logcat, etc. Tell me
What device u have, and yes send me logcat
For those who hear their own sound, are you not using z3? I have no problem too using z3.
Ya same here I'm using z3 also, and no issues :/ so weird
It work with Viper atmos Sony Beats edition?
U have to give a try. Backup first
Hey
Can you please bring back the headphones
option under accessory...

Everything works well

Thanks....

Sent from my D6503
Yeah will add it in next v7
I have an issue but unsure if it's the latest V6 mod or some other software or issue caused by a bad app.

Some games run with sound and others without sound. The ones that run without sound freeze or hard crash when attempting to increase volume.

Also, I tried several calls via Skype, Talkray & Viber. It usually freezes or crashes. At times when it does connect there is no sound. Could this be due to the V6 sound mod or could it be some other error? I'm using the stock 6.01 Marshmallow stock rom, only just installed it yesterday. Never had these problems before and just wondering why. :)

Thanks to anyone who can suggest what to do aside from formatting or re-installing the rom. I spent hours setting it up, installing apps and customizing everything.
For me all games work fine, can u send me a logcat? What device u use?

TheXorg

Aug 22, 2013
Germany, Thüringen
What device u have, and yes send me logcat

Ya same here I'm using z3 also, and no issues :/ so weird

U have to give a try. Backup first

Yeah will add it in next v7

For me all games work fine, can u send me a logcat? What device u use?

I've got a unbranded D6603, locked bootloader, RXSW 3.0.0 Marshmallow. Only further mod I've installed is Xposed (but no modules active for testing this).

I installed like:
1. Factory Reset
2. Flash RXSW
3. Flash Xposed
4. Flash dontbelieve mod
5. Reboot

Find logcat here: http://pastebin.com/esZ8PF9g

Top Liked Posts