Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[TUT][4.1+] How to transform your framework into Honami framework!

OP KuaQ

29th August 2014, 12:24 PM   |  #21  
KuaQ's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Włocławek
Thanks Meter: 295
 
258 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_vanya1

Awesome guide
I use LG P713 (4.1.2) is it work for me?

Only for Xperia devies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marília de Oliveira

It did not work with me

More'll try again

Whats not working?
29th August 2014, 12:48 PM   |  #22  
Marília de Oliveira's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag City of God / City of Sun *-*
Thanks Meter: 467
 
650 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuaQ

Only for Xperia devies



Whats not working?


Gave bootlooping more .... I do not give up, yesterday I did the process again and it worked I did all the tutorial once I was not compiling the apk and descompilando did tuto once and finally compiled and worked

Cool tut
29th August 2014, 12:59 PM   |  #23  
Senior Member
Flag jodhpur
Thanks Meter: 2,054
 
2,145 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marília de Oliveira

Gave bootlooping more .... I do not give up, yesterday I did the process again and it worked I did all the tutorial once I was not compiling the apk and descompilando did tuto once and finally compiled and worked

Cool tut

what u did
I tried many apktool version but allways bootloop after adding id 2
29th August 2014, 01:13 PM   |  #24  
Senior Member
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 26
 
204 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
How to add theme support to my LG?
29th August 2014, 02:24 PM   |  #25  
KuaQ's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Włocławek
Thanks Meter: 295
 
258 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Added guide
How to port switchers accorind theme color
The Following User Says Thank You to KuaQ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th August 2014, 04:47 PM   |  #26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
323 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Thanks!!!! but i've a question: I've read that is for Xperia Devices, but Stock Rom based or every Rom?, because i wanna try in Carbon Rom.
I've an Xperia S.

Thanks again for this awsome tutorial...
29th August 2014, 05:00 PM   |  #27  
KuaQ's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Włocławek
Thanks Meter: 295
 
258 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_Lechu

Thanks!!!! but i've a question: I've read that is for Xperia Devices, but Stock Rom based or every Rom?, because i wanna try in Carbon Rom.
I've an Xperia S.

Thanks again for this awsome tutorial...

Yes, shoud work on every stock and stock based rom
29th August 2014, 05:02 PM   |  #28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
323 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuaQ

Yes, shoud work on every stock and stock based rom

But carbon is CM 11 based

Thanks anyway, good guide
12th October 2014, 08:51 AM   |  #29  
DanielFlorin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest RO
Thanks Meter: 489
 
745 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
@KuaQ i follow this tutorial for port switcher and no colorize switcher... my framework.jar suport colorize ... XE ICS
12th October 2014, 02:49 PM   |  #30  
KuaQ's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Włocławek
Thanks Meter: 295
 
258 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielFlorin

@KuaQ i follow this tutorial for port switcher and no colorize switcher... my framework.jar suport colorize ... XE ICS

Tut is for 4.1+
ICS need lot of changes

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
colored, guide, honami, port
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes