Bucharest RO
rodevelopers.blogspot.ro
Capture.png

Hey Xda,

This is my first tutorial :)

SystemUI

Add gradient effect:

- Decompile SystemUI

- go in res/drawable and paste this file in the archive View attachment gradient_bg.rar

- Now go in res / layout and open status_bar.xml

- looking for " android: background = " and change how it is in the picture.

Capture.png

- now recompile SystemUI and enjoy the gradient effect

Screenshot:
10441365_574481356007210_8647297333969144239_n.jpg

Move the toggle under clock

- Decompile SystemUI

- Go in res/layout and open status Status_bar_expanded_header.xml

- search:

Code:
<LinearLayout android:id="@id/tools_row_0" android:background="@drawable/statusbar_tools_button_frame_top" android:paddingTop="1.0dip" android:paddingBottom="1.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/notification_panel_tools_row_height" />
    <LinearLayout android:id="@id/tools_row_1" android:background="@drawable/statusbar_tools_button_frame_bottom" android:paddingTop="1.0dip" android:paddingBottom="1.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/notification_panel_tools_row_height" />
    <View android:id="@id/statusbar_hr" android:background="@drawable/status_bar_hr" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/notification_panel_header_divider_height" />
Capture.png

Move this code in below:
Code:
<LinearLayout android:id="@id/tools_row_0" android:background="@drawable/statusbar_tools_button_frame_top" android:paddingTop="1.0dip" android:paddingBottom="1.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/notification_panel_tools_row_height" />
    <LinearLayout android:id="@id/tools_row_1" android:background="@drawable/statusbar_tools_button_frame_bottom" android:paddingTop="1.0dip" android:paddingBottom="1.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/notification_panel_tools_row_height" />
    <View android:id="@id/statusbar_hr" android:background="@drawable/status_bar_hr" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/notification_panel_header_divider_height" />
Captures.png

- Now change some "android:background=" you look like in screenshot:
Capturedf.png

Recompile SystemUI and enjoy.

Screenshot:
Before:
Screenshot_2014-06-09-22-17-07.png

After:
Screenshot_2014-07-24-21-04-09.png

Settings

Change separator background:

- Decompile Settings.apk

- Go in res/drawable and paste this file in the arhive View attachment list_separator_background.rar

- now go in res/values and open styles.xml

- search ListSeparator

Capturesef.png

- Now change "<item name="android:textColor">" and <item name="android:background"> you look like in screenshot:

Capturedfsfsdfgdf.png

Screenshot:
Before:
10634309_573966196058726_1692394154_n.jpg
After:
Screenshot_2014_08_25_13_19_54.png

Sorry this is my first tutorial

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-25-13-19-54.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-25-13-19-54.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,463
Last edited:

Eliminator79

Jul 31, 2013
Alexandria
Nice tut

Nice tut bro for new comers etc
so they can do stuff and mod on thier own :good:

@DanielFlorin
Nice tutorial bro.
but in the second screenshot i saw something transformed in framework (Round Switches)
you should also add this to the tutorial (How to change the text in the switches)
Decompile framework-res.apk
res/values/strings
somb_btn_off (i remember) change it to O
somc_btn_on (i remember) change it to I
:good: :good: :highfive:

Reactions: 2010matej

Marília de Oliveira

Nov 11, 2012
Wonderful city of the sun
www.youtube.com
@DanielFlorin
Nice tutorial bro.
but in the second screenshot i saw something transformed in framework (Round Switches)
you should also add this to the tutorial (How to change the text in the switches)
res/values/strings

see here's the link!
http://xdaforums.com/crossdevice-dev/sony/guide-adding-off-buttons-rom-t2835179

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Cool tut :good:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Capture.png

Hey Xda,

This is my first tutorial :)

SystemUI

Add gradient effect:

- Decompile SystemUI

- go in res/drawable and paste this file in the archive View attachment gradient_bg.rar

- Now go in res / layout and open status_bar.xml

- looking for " android: background = " and change how it is in the picture.

Capture.png

- now recompile SystemUI and enjoy the gradient effect

Screenshot:
    10441365_574481356007210_8647297333969144239_n.jpg

Move the toggle under clock

- Decompile SystemUI

- Go in res/layout and open status Status_bar_expanded_header.xml

- search:

Code:
    Capture.png

Move this code in below:
    Code:
    Captures.png

- Now change some "android:background=" you look like in screenshot:
    Capturedf.png

Recompile SystemUI and enjoy.

Screenshot:
    Before:
    Screenshot_2014-06-09-22-17-07.png

After:
    Screenshot_2014-07-24-21-04-09.png

Settings

Change separator background:

- Decompile Settings.apk

- Go in res/drawable and paste this file in the arhive View attachment list_separator_background.rar

- now go in res/values and open styles.xml

- search ListSeparator

Capturesef.png

- Now change "<item name="android:textColor">" and <item name="android:background"> you look like in screenshot:

Capturedfsfsdfgdf.png

Screenshot:
    Before:
    10634309_573966196058726_1692394154_n.jpg
    After:
    Screenshot_2014_08_25_13_19_54.png

Sorry this is my first tutorial
    Thanks very much :)
    Reserved

reserved for features..
    Nice tut

@DanielFlorin
    Nice tutorial bro.
    res/values/strings