[Q] phone tile doesn't open

Search This thread

ripvanwinkle

Mar 18, 2008
Unlocked TMO DVP was on 7720. Upgraded to 8107 and now when i touch the phone tile the screen goes blank for a second and then comes back to the home screen. Any ideas?
Can't role back to the previous restore point on zune.
Zune shows that it was updated to 8107
I can make phone calls from the people that i already have. i don't have a dials screen anymore.

Dr.IMP

Feb 17, 2011
the same problem

Yes, I have the same problem! In addition to this - it is impossible to see the missing \ received calls, you can not go to the menu Settings-Phone and probably something else

Reactions: ripvanwinkle

ripvanwinkle

Mar 18, 2008
Unlocked TMO DVP was on 7720. Upgraded to 8107 and now when i touch the phone tile the screen goes blank for a second and then comes back to the home screen. Any ideas?
Can't role back to the previous restore point on zune.
Zune shows that it was updated to 8107
I can make phone calls from the people that i already have. i don't have a dials screen anymore.

Help, Any way of rolling back to an earlier version?

ripvanwinkle

Mar 18, 2008
Yesterday solved this problem - reinstalled languages ​​cabs from this topic: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1306415 - see WP7 MANGO LANGUAGE PACKS (7.0.7403.0 - 7.10.8107.79). I have both English and a second language selected in the phone (Russian). Now everything works fine!

Could you please explain the steps?

Did you go through the upgrade process and reinstalled all of the languages. I have all 22 languages in my phone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    the same problem

Yes, I have the same problem! In addition to this - it is impossible to see the missing \ received calls, you can not go to the menu Settings-Phone and probably something else
    Yesterday solved this problem - reinstalled languages ​​cabs from this topic: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1306415 - see WP7 MANGO LANGUAGE PACKS (7.0.7403.0 - 7.10.8107.79). I have both English and a second language selected in the phone (Russian). Now everything works fine!