Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,012 Members 53,271 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Venue 8 3G full flash

Tip us?

dave_speed
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Q] Venue 8 3G full flash

Hi Guys,

i have a Venue 8 3G with a non offical software .. this is the reason why the normal OTA update doesnt work. Is there a chance to get a full flash to offical software and than using normal OTA updates ?

rgds Dave

social-design-concepts
Old
Thanks Meter 509

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_speed View Post
Hi Guys,

i have a Venue 8 3G with a non offical software .. this is the reason why the normal OTA update doesnt work. Is there a chance to get a full flash to offical software and than using normal OTA updates ?

rgds Dave
no im working on finding users might have one for the V8_3G but i need V7_3G too : please spread the call :

I am still in need of a users with these devices :

Venue 7 3G jb 4.3v1.25
Venue 8 3G jb 4.3v1.23

please if you know of anyone that has them contact me with the ota updates back online i fear that 3G users might miss their shot at root with out capturing the images off the jb4.3 build i wont be able to create root kits i have captured the ota updsates for these two versions above but with out the images i cant create a rootKIT for them so please if your part of other venue forums please spread the word and get these users in touch with me before its too late.
Current Devices:
Tablet : Dell Venue 7 3730 Android : KK4.4.2 SW : Venue 7 3730_KK4.4V1.26_140430-NoModem rooted using : myKIT_BATCH for Dell Venue 7 / 8

Phone : Motorola Razr M Android : KK4.4.2 SW : 183.46.10.XT907.Verizon.en.US rooted using : towelroot by geohot