Official HTC Accessories Compatible With The HTC Desire 510

OP ForumNinja

27th August 2014, 07:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Forum Editor
Thanks Meter: 40

155 posts
Hey all

I thought I'd create a thread to list all of the Official HTC Accessories compatible with the Desire 510. If you've owned or used an official accessories for the desire 510, please post your thoughts and experiences with it. Also if you come across any compatible items not listed in the OP, please PM me and I'll update. Hopefully this should give us a comprehensive list of compatible official accessories and members experiences with them

Listed as compatible by HTC:

HTC Dot View Case
HTC Desire 510 Matrix case
Function meets form with this dual-purpose smartphone case that offers instant phone access while the case is still closed. Wrap-around protection with flashy dot case cover lets you take calls, receive email notifications, schedule reminders, weather updates and more, without even opening the case. Change the way that you use your phone with functioning dot matrix design,

HTC Fetch
HTC Fetch
If you’re tired of losing your phone or leaving it behind, the HTC Fetch is your solution. Just press the button and the sleek, compact keychain device activates your phone’s ringtone within 15 meters*. Pair it with your phone and you’ll get a warning beep if you leave it behind. If you lose both, a convenient map location feature lets you know where your HTC Fetch and phone were last together.

HTC Battery Bar
Make sure your HTC phone can keep up with your busy 24/7 life. The compact and stylish HTC Battery Bar has the power you need to keep your phone up and running wherever your lifestyle takes you. Easy to use, packed with power, and built to fit anywhere, this fashionable device is the ultimate source of portable battery power.

Thanks to HTC for the images and descriptions.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	htc-dot-view-multi-color-slide-01.png
Views:	936
Size:	134.0 KB
ID:	2914538   Click image for larger version

Name:	htc-battery-bar-slide-01.png
Views:	896
Size:	133.7 KB
ID:	2914539   Click image for larger version

Name:	htc-fetch-slide-01.png
Views:	907
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	2914540  
Last edited by O_G; 27th August 2014 at 07:20 PM.
18th October 2014, 08:08 PM   |  #2  
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 47

89 posts
Donate to Me
More
There's actually more accessories you can check them out here http://www.htcaccessorystore.com/uk/....aspx?i=266144
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread